Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I'm so confused.. lol

"This is the designated place to have discussions about Leo (comments about his career, love life, and unverified gossip)."

but that's basically everything lol so this thread is for everything.. and the other one is for .. posting pictures? lol

Geegine: this thread is for talk like Princess posted. About girlfriend, gossip ect. Talking about how hot leo looks in one pic, ect. You can still post in the other thread, and still say thank you to members for their pics, ect, just like any other thread here, this is just for the more fan talk, about Wolf scenes we wanna see, ect.

Geegine: this thread is for talk like Princess posted. About girlfriend, gossip ect. Talking about how hot leo looks in one pic, ect. You can still post in the other thread, and still say thank you to members for their pics, ect, just like any other thread here, this is just for the more fan talk, about Wolf scenes we wanna see, ect.

What??? :o this feels terrible as when in high school nobody want you in the table and you grabbed your lunch and ate in the hall alone. :cain:

My dear Kat If I understand correctly, if not someone correct me Please, I could be wrong, the other is for articles and photos and news ONLY... Here is for what you mentioned, also comments, including all thanked posts. :hehe:

^Princess, I believe you can thank people on their posts on the other thread, just post alot of the talk about that post other here :flower:

And I just meant your comment about the star article, and how its stupid they say leos in love because she likes basketball ( :rofl: ) I was using that as an example of what would be appropriate over here, as opposed to the other, regular thread :flower:

What PinkCouture posted in the other thread about what this thread is for

It's set up this way so for those of you who just want to seek out actual Leo content don't have to go through post and post of comments to find what you are looking for. And for those of you who would like to further comment, discuss or expand on a topic you now have a home where you can do so. If you think about it, it is a win-win for everybody! (Y)

You thank people still on the other thread, like the same before, talk the same before, just out extended conversations about weather leos ever gonna get married, ect. that talk will go here :)

^Princess, I believe you can thank people on their posts on the other thread, just post alot of the talk about that post other here :flower:

And I just meant your comment about the star article, and how its stupid they say leos in love because she likes basketball ( :rofl: ) I was using that as an example of what would be appropriate over here, as opposed to the other, regular thread :flower:

^Again, what she said :D

To further clarify unverified news/gossip it is information that has not been confirmed by either Leo or his representatives, and/or information you know is total BS. They often come from unreliable sources with the goal of spreading rumors; increasing readers, viewership, visitors to website; stirring buzz just for the sake of it , etc. Tabloids like Star magazine is great example.

A more specific example could be you read on some random site or blog Leo is planning to adopt a child from Africa b/c he can't have children. Or everyone's favorite type of rumor, pregnancy---his girlfriend is pregnant b/c she have been feeling sick and eating a lot of ice cream. Stuff like this can be posted here.

Kat could work in the moderators team :hehe:. Welcome back.

Thanks girls for all the news and pics... the pic of Leo with his dad is nice, I love seeing them together.

Thanks darling :flower:

And I believe we will be continuing to thank people for their posts of pics, tweets ect. on the other thread :flower:

i'm thoroughly enjoying leo's lack of baseball caps lately tbh i just felt like putting that thought out there

also that last outfit of his...what a precious little sequin he is

I know, I'm kinda missing the caps :cry:

So I can still thank for everything here?

Yes Pami... but the opinions (some) ... as in Cuba ... save it for yourself or for this one.

Sorry and would probably bring me problems say it but I don't see equality in this situation. :(

(Y)

Further Clarification...

This thread was created not as personal attack or punishment against anyone. If that was the case, there would be warnings, suspensions/banishments, post deletions, and etc. None of those things has happened.

Also, the point of this thread is not to shut anyone up or put certain members in "exile". It is the opposite. It is so for those of you who like having further discussions about Leo, you now have a place to do so. While those who aren't as much into discussions can easily go into the Leo thread and find the content they want (Y)

Hey girls,we need to start a new thread about Leo's shoulders...what do you think?make%20it%20clap.gif

Just to enjoy them! :ddr:

Pami I think in Simplydicaprio added new photos of Blood Diamond... you should see it , is like a present for you, a collage of shoulders. :whistle: Please containment your "emotions" while you see them :rofl:

Here is the link http://dicapriophoto....php?album=1228

Hey girls,we need to start a new thread about Leo's shoulders...what do you think?make%20it%20clap.gif

Just to enjoy them! :ddr:

Pami I think in Simplydicaprio added new photos of Blood Diamond... you should see it , is like a present for you, a collage of shoulders. :whistle: Please containment your "emotions" while you see them :rofl:

Here is the link http://dicapriophoto....php?album=1228

Princess....I'm not able to access it... :cry2: