Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I just posted this article because I have a question (and actually most comments are PRO Leo believe it or not lol):

Ina Garten, Leonardo DiCaprio, And 13 Other Celebs People Have Lost Respect For

Full list

My question: Some people claiming Leo would "dump his girlfriends" when they reached the 25. I mean, yes he never dated (at least not officially) a woman over 25 BUT is it really always him who ended those relationships?

I'm pretty sure Gisele and Blake for instance dumped HIM. Same for Kristen Zang.

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

My question: Some people claiming Leo would "dump his girlfriends" when they reached the 25. I mean, yes he never dated (at least not officially) a woman over 25 BUT is it really always him who ended those relationships?

I'm pretty sure Gisele and Blake for instance dumped HIM. Same for Kristen Zang.

Exactly Jade, it was not always him that end up relationships, like you said, I'am 100% sure Kristen, Gisele and Blake were the ones that put an end to their relationship with Leo. 

4 minutes ago, akatosh said:

You think? After Gisele he was with Bar for 5-6 years. I think he changed his dating pattern after her. He only had many short relationships up until he was with Cami.

I meant dating pattern when it comes to breaking up at 25 or 26- I think it started after the Gisele break up- she was 25 or 26? then he broke up with bar around the same? so on.... again this age thing could be pure coincidence....who knows?