Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

That's smart in my opinion, careful guy it seems. :)

Also the title of that article was misleading as it said she bedded him, they got to her bed yes, but reading through the full article it seems they never went through with it.

+ 1

Smart move there, Leo ;).

So he's rumoured to be going to Texas (Thanks for the tweets Nanda).... maybe he's training for the Space trip there :)

The following quote was from a People.com article back in May. :)

QuoteQuote

All three astronauts will spend three days in training with DiCaprio in Texas and then sit next to him when they blast into the stratosphere aboard one of Sir Richard Branson's new fleet of spaceships.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20703206,00.html

EXCLUSIVE: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Girlfriend Toni Garrn Reveals What She Looks for in a Guy

Toni Garrn can check every box off of her perfect man list — because it looks like she’s found him in boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio!

Life & Style chatted with the model at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show afterparty at Tao Downtown, and she revealed what it takes for a guy to grab her attention.

“Be yourself. Be funny. Be down to earth,” Leo’s girlfriend told the mag. “I don’t want to talk to someone who’s sweaty and shaky.”

Good thing Leo — who was also at the party — seems to keep the sweating to a minimum!

It’s been a fun-filled week for the pair, who began dating in late May. On Sunday, they celebrated the actor’s 39th birthday (also at Tao) with a big bash. The Great Gatsby star invited 100 of his closest friends (including a ton of stars) and family members to the soiree.

As Life & Style reported, the crowd went wild when Kanye West and 2 Chainz performed a full concert. Kanye’s fiancée, Kim Kardashian, Derek Jeter, Tobey Maguire, Orlando Bloom, and director Martin Scorsese were all in attendance.

During the epic performance, Leo and Toni were spotted kissing, laughing and dancing.

We’re sure all of that is on her list of requirements, too!

www.lifeandstylemag.com/couples/news/leonardo-dicaprio-girlfriend-toni-garrn-reveals-her-boyfriend-requirements

Toni's not being surreptitious about Leo - there are videos and photos of them at the b-d party that are pretty non-surreptitious! She's following in the footsteps of other gfs in not talking about him to the press, at least not this early in the relationship. After a couple of years, Gisele talked about Leo much more, even on shows like Regis and Kelly or in print interviews.

Can someone who speaks the relevant vernacular please translate and transcript this interview. She get's really reticent when a 'special someone' is mentioned (i.e. Leo). She's still surreptitious about it :hehe:.

http://www.vip.de/cms/50-shades-of-grey-besetzung-top-oder-flop-34421-9e04-20-1700591.html

Nothing too interesting in that interview, but here you go.  :flower:

Toni talking about the VS Show: "For me it's very exciting. All my friends are here. We don't get to see each other as much as we used to anymore. This is one of the longest, most exciting days we get to spend together. The outfits are stunning. I'm looking forward to it. It's really cool."

Reporter asks Toni: "Did your mother or brother fly here for the show?"

Toni: "No. Noone from my family is here."

Reporter: "Noone?"

Toni: "No."

Reporter: "Your special someone won't be there either?"

Reporter: "Your boyfriend is so famous. Do you have to get used to paparazzi now or are you already used to them?"

Toni: "I'm not going to talk about my private life."

Reporter: "Because you don't want that? Or doesn't Victoria's Secret want that?"

Toni: "Because I don't want that. We're here for the show, not for my private life."

Can someone who speaks the relevant vernacular please translate and transcript this interview. She get's really reticent when a 'special someone' is mentioned (i.e. Leo). She's still surreptitious about it :hehe:.

http://www.vip.de/cms/50-shades-of-grey-besetzung-top-oder-flop-34421-9e04-20-1700591.html

Nothing too interesting in that interview, but here you go.  :flower:

Toni talking about the VS Show: "For me it's very exciting. All my friends are here. We don't get to see each other as much as we used to anymore. This is one of the longest, most exciting days we get to spend together. The outfits are stunning. I'm looking forward to it. It's really cool."

Reporter asks Toni: "Did your mother or brother fly here for the show?"

Toni: "No. Noone from my family is here."

Reporter: "Noone?"

Reporter: "Your special someone won't be there either?"

Reporter: "Your boyfriend is so famous. Do you have to get used to paparazzi now or are you already used to them?"

Toni: "I'm not going to talk about my private life."

Reporter: "Because you don't want that? Or doesn't Victoria's Secret want that?"

Toni: "Because I don't want that. We're here for the show, not for my private life."

Love to see her stand her ground like that. Strong girl :wub2:. Thank you Professional :flower:

Toni's not being surreptitious about Leo - there are videos and photos of them at the b-d party that are pretty non-surreptitious! She's following in the footsteps of other gfs in not talking about him to the press, at least not this early in the relationship. After a couple of years, Gisele talked about Leo much more, even on shows like Regis and Kelly or in print interviews.

I meant surreptitious purely in a loquacious sense. I think your reference to the fact that they're in the nascent of they're relationship may have something to do with it.

So he's rumoured to be going to Texas (Thanks for the tweets Nanda).... maybe he's training for the Space trip there :)

The following quote was from a People.com article back in May. :)

QuoteQuote

All three astronauts will spend three days in training with DiCaprio in Texas and then sit next to him when they blast into the stratosphere aboard one of Sir Richard Branson's new fleet of spaceships.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20703206,00.html

Maybe he is going to Texas after Vegas? :idk:

I'm also curious to know more about that training thing... they better train Leo the right way or he will not leave the Earth :nicole:.

Love to see her stand her ground like that. Strong girl :wub2:. Thank you Professional Flower%20for%20you.gif

Actually, i think the opposite of being strong. Sometimes I really think that Leo makes his girlfriends sign some kind of confidentiality agreement.

Erin used to give an exact generic answer: "I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to talk about this".

Strong reply would be something like: "Yes we're together, we're happy and we like to keep out privacy private". And that's it. It's no big deal. It's not like they're involved in some kind of illegal activity. :laugh:

Leo is acting like he's some secret agent. Support your girl man!

Anyways, she looked amazing.

Love to see her stand her ground like that. Strong girl :wub2:. Thank you Professional Flower%20for%20you.gif

Actually, i think the opposite of being strong. Sometimes I really think that Leo makes his girlfriends sign some kind of confidentiality agreement.

Erin used to give an exact generic answer: "I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to talk about this".

Strong reply would be something like: "Yes we're together, we're happy and we like to keep out privacy private". And that's it. It's no big deal. It's not like they're involved in some kind of illegal activity. :laugh:

Leo is acting like he's some secret agent. Support your girl man!

Anyways, she looked amazing.

Completely agree.  :hehe: Leo is quite paranoid. Ok he wants to protect his privacy, that's understandable. But at this point, he's just self-centred. Toni is her girlfriend, so what ? A paparazzi saw him with her, so what ? He's not doing something bad, or is he ashamed of Toni ?

There's things more important in life. Maybe he should visit a hospital for children or something like that and see what really matters. Or maybe he should stay alone for the rest of his life.

GOSSIP: Harry Styles' Exes Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift Bond at Victoria's Secret Lingerie Show

There’s lots of flash at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on the runway, but backstage is where all the drama happens. Several of the Victoria's Secret models have dated the same guys, and this is their rare opportunity to all be together to share details and dish about their exes.

However, in the case of Leonardo DiCaprio, his ex-girlfriend Erin Heatherton gave wide berth to his current squeeze, model Toni Garrn. All night, these two divas stayed on separate ends of the dressing room. During the after party, they avoided a nasty catfight. DiCaprio was getting cozy with Toni Garrn in a VIP booth, while his ex, Erin Heatherton, looked to be drowning her sorrows at the bar.

z100portland.com