Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Well girls I most say that I really appreciate the work that Leo´s fans do here because is very informative and we can find almost anything about him, but the most of the time we are not  so free to post or opinions if they are different from  others users here, and is very repressing sometimes, because it looks like is very partial Forum, and the things  get worse when the new GIRL appear, in my case, I see Leo like a normal guy but famous he is not perfect and yes I care about him, he has been part of my life since I was a Child, so sometimes I´m so proud of him and some others  I just.... :persuazn: :persuazn: and that the reason why I found this place I wanted to be part of a community that Know about him and been able to discuss my opinion with others, so is kind of frustrating when I can expressed it. 

"As for the Leo Skeptics, like I said most of you have been good with expressing your opinions without crossing the line. However, if most of your posts are: 1) negative 2) you are finding yourself seeking for opportunities to post something negative or repeating a negative point you have made more 3x, then it a good indication you should consider directing your energy elsewhere. Why waste your time and energy on something that you obviously dislike? It is pointless. If you are going to be negative at least do it somewhere else and not in a place where you know many of his fans hang-out b/c then you are just purposefully causing unnecessary tension and being a troll."

Can I hug you, Pink? :hug: THANK YOU!

My problem was never with people having an opinion (opinion, not BS), but it's the criticism and the constant repetition of the posts every time he starts dating someone.

We get it, already! You don't approve the fact that he likes to date blonde models much younger than him. There's no need to state this over, and over, and over... that’s why I hate the idea of this thread here, it’s becoming a place where after I post I have not the slightest desire to return, unfortunately.

It's his life, girls. And I bet Toni knows exactly what she is doing… just like Erin, Blake, Bar, Gisele and God knows who else. Have you ever considered the possibility that he might not want to get married? Like, EVER? That he DOESN’T want someone older? Or that maybe – just maybe – he has not found the one yet? I have.

I agree with Sick when she says that a fan should not think that everything their idol does is right (I myself disagree with many things that Leo does :cain: #forreal, I just prefer not to criticize him because it's his life, not mine, so are his choices)... I just accept him the way he is. I loooooooooooooove him :heart:.

well maybe, who knows :p

Let's hope not b/c then we would all be required to drive hybrid cars :O_O:

hmm would be good for our planet, but too expensive for my pocket  :doofywave:  but if Leo insists to buy me one... :heythere: no problemo, amigo!  :blueeyedbaby:      :nicole:

:rofl:

Yes l agree Osa. l hadn't browsed the thread for 3 days and when l do its full of new tweets, pics and news about Leo. Its great! Its the first place l come to when l want to find updates about Leo. Perhaps Leo should date me. l don't have twitter, facebook or instagram accounts :p

Does anyone know if Leo owns a villa in Cabo because l understand he vacations there quite frequently but l cant remember whether anybody posted that he owns property there

^ Get in line, girl! :rofl:

l think there will be a long line.

Funny how some think that when people don't like how Leo is in his personal life that that necessarily means they want to see him get married. I for one did not imply that. Sure it's his life. But people are still entitled to have an opinion about it.

And no, of course these girls aren't the least bit 'poor'. It's not like Leo is forcing them is he? It's gotta be mutual. Not what I implied either. I just think it'd be great if people could accept that others just see things differently. For instance, for some of you that Lainey article wasn't even worth reading. For me though, and I bet for a lot of others, it mentally hurt to read it because it sounded absolutely true to me. There's a lot written and said about him to which I don't even give a second thought to bbecause I find it utter BS, but I cringed reading this one. I don't wanna read things like that about him. But that doesn't mean I must ignore it or sugarcoat it. I'll accept he is like that, but will still point my view about it the way I see it.

Again, have fun on here all. ;)

I avoid posting / reading here that much also because of what Pink/Nanda stated. It is not about suppressing opinions but realizing what this forum is about. It is not just Leo that this applies - the model threads I have read, the moderators are quite diligent about threads being full of criticisms and discussions into personal opinions on a model's personal life. So why cannot the Leo thread have the same rules without people complaining it is suppressing opinions.

It does get tiresome to read over and over again the same criticisms about his dating life. Why does it concern anybody I really do not know. If he dated someone or married someone you approved of, that makes him a better person?

and I so agree that all the women Leo has dated, they all have their own minds and free will and have gotten a lot from their relationship with Leo (not just talking about the attention), so it is not a one-sided thing.

I feel sorry for the Teri girl.  She's getting the brunt of it.  :/

I should have thought to post this sooner but here goes.....so I live in northern California and I found out right before I went to see The Great Gatsby that one of the girls I work with used to work with the State of California and believe it or not she worked with Leo's cousin.  First Leo's cousin working in a state job?  :Angel:   She said he looked like Leo and the cousin talked about how they used to go on family vacations with Leo.  I know I've seen pics of him with his cousins when they were all kids.  Does anyone know anything about his extended family?  I know I read for his 37th birthday party in NY that his mom and aunts were there so I know he probably has cousins on his mom's side but does he have cousins on his dad's side?  I can get more information from my friend at work but I was just wondering what any of you knew about his cousins.

Also regarding Toni and him speaking German together, I remember when Django came out he talked about how his german was rusty and he got lessons from Christophe Waltz.  :ddr:

Would Doug be a cousin's name?  My friend called her friend at the state and she can't remember his cousin's name.  She thought it was Peter and her friend that still works at the State thought it was Doug.  She remembers what he looks like though....had dirty blond hair, hair was long in the back and a goatee like Leo often wears.....he must be from his mom's side.

So to lighten things up a bit and change the subject.....no one responded to my posts about his cousins.....

Does anyone know the names of any of his cousins?

:surrender:  :clap:  :woot:  :ddr:

Funny how some think that when people don't like how Leo is in his personal life that that necessarily means they want to see him get married. I for one did not imply that. Sure it's his life. But people are still entitled to have an opinion about it.

And no, of course these girls aren't the least bit 'poor'. It's not like Leo is forcing them is he? It's gotta be mutual. Not what I implied either. I just think it'd be great if people could accept that others just see things differently. For instance, for some of you that Lainey article wasn't even worth reading. For me though, and I bet for a lot of others, it mentally hurt to read it because it sounded absolutely true to me. There's a lot written and said about him to which I don't even give a second thought to bbecause I find it utter BS, but I cringed reading this one. I don't wanna read things like that about him. But that doesn't mean I must ignore it or sugarcoat it. I'll accept he is like that, but will still point my view about it the way I see it.

I personally really like your comment. And what OSA said as well. No offense to long time posters here but it's good to read comments like these finally!

hope Pink won't kill me for it :nicole: but will say that's what I wanted to say and you did it well!  :heythere:

I think fash will help you about his cousins, or detective ox! they both know his friends etc names, I'm really bad at it  :clobber:

magazines :wub2: photoshoots and discussing his movies are my subjects :rofl:

Does anyone know if Leo owns a villa in Cabo because l understand he vacations there quite frequently but l cant remember whether anybody posted that he owns property there

Thought I read something about him owning a villa there, but maybe I'm thinking of Cannes or Ibiza. :p

In regards to Leo's cousins, I just remember that pic of him from the 90's with those two little boys and a little girl.. it stated they were his cousins but I personally never heard or saw them again. So thanks for that story about his cousin. :)

hmm would be good for our planet, but too expensive for my pocket  :doofywave:  but if Leo insists to buy me one... :heythere: no problemo, amigo!  :blueeyedbaby:      :nicole:

Actually that is not true b/c the batteries used in hybrid cars are more harmful to the environment than ones used in regular cars :/ Can't win them all--you can only do the best he can :yes:

summernights

Well said.  I won't repeat what I've said in the past but I really like reading everyone's take on Leo issues.  Some jive with mine and others do not.  Doesn't mean I don't respect what other people have to say.  The one thing we all have in common is we are Leo fans.  And when you are Leo fans you take the good with the bad.  It doesn't change who he is or why we like/love him!  :grouphug:

Thought I read something about him owning a villa there, but maybe I'm thinking of Cannes or Ibiza. :p

In regards to Leo's cousins, I just remember that pic of him from the 90's with those two little boys and a little girl.. it stated they were his cousins but I personally never heard or saw them again. So thanks for that story about his cousin. :)

I guess you mean this pic

post-42076-0-1446080235-4768_thumb.jpg 

seems those kids are from Irmelin's side, they look too German :p

I guess you mean this pic

post-76847-0-1446080236-5076_thumb.jpg

seems those kids are from Irmelin's side, they look too German :p

Yea.  I've got to ask my friend to see if she knows someone else that works for the State who may remember his last name.  She strongly believes his name is Peter.  She just can't remember his last name.  Besides having the goatee and eyes like Leo, he was pudgey unlike Leo.  :woot:

Actually that is not true b/c the batteries used in hybrid cars are more harmful to the environment than ones used in regular cars :/ Can't win them all--you can only do the best he can :yes:

really ? I thought they were better! :idk:

hmm changed my mind, I don't wanna hybrid car :blah: I wanna mansion in LA, Leo!  :blueeyedbaby: