Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

@Lolabis yeah, I'm just not sure about her range. Independent films are all the rave, but it seems like there's this surplus of projects and actors but not so much as money or audiences' loyal interest. I'd love 💕 for Lee to do another Indie since acting 🎭 is his passion. I also hope, for my sake 'Killers...' opens at the cinema, I don't have Apple TV 😥.

Just some photos I pulled from IMBd on Saturday...

I don't think they've been posted...hard to say!

E6tqbPiWUAQfkc3.thumb.jpg.283010c0f684a35a9701b0933beb1692.jpg

1375354288_download(1).jpeg.54a57fb82056bb361d25b594b6ee64f2.jpeg

217806589_4355675637826563_9156463680616432572_n.thumb.jpg.420bc7e4ebfc09176d1e2947c0cb8cb1.jpg

@kellybsbloveraccording to some people Leo's the main reason the world is going down LOL

Still they're not capable to just unfollow him or to tell the world what their daily tribute is to make things better. They only demand from Leo being better, different, but for christ sake just not Leo anymore.

My simple advice

5iTfP.gif

dont-focus-on-what-you-cant-fix-positive

freaky-friday-lindsay-lohan.gif

But like Leo clinging on bad habits they clinging on Leo not seeing the irony in all of it. That at least is quite funny sometimes.

15 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

@kellybsbloveraccording to some people Leo's the main reason the world is going down LOL

Still they're not capable to just unfollow him or to tell the world what their daily tribute is to make things better. They only demand from Leo being better, different, but for christ sake just not Leo anymore.

My simple advice

5iTfP.gif

But like Leo clinging on bad habits they clinging on Leo not seeing the irony.

Lol!! Funny how you’ve made your conclusion only from one my comment that doesn’t criticise anything…says a lot about you. Of course if major public sees the video of him partying with a 13 y.o. girl they will tear him apart but on the other hand there are lot of people who will say “Attaboy” to him - you, some fan girls, Polanski, Hunter Biden, the list is long…Have a good day :)

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

My simple advice

5iTfP.gif

But like Leo clinging on bad habits they clinging on Leo not seeing the irony in all of it. That at least is quite funny sometimes.

lol agree 100%. I honestly can't imagine an existence where a) you are a fan of someone yet you have nothing good to say about them or b) you're not a fan and spend all your days in a forum discussing someone you don't even like. 

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Leo probably if he read those comments 

tumblr_osyxwxqutP1qacikho3_540.thumb.gif.0fc3f20f1b3fcda789e327b8d4726ebf.gif

(what he luckily never will because well he is just living his life no matter what people think of - must be a pain in the ass for such "fans". that's actually kinda satisfying lol)

Hey, I actually agree with you :) he may be sob looking at these comments, cuz why else he’s desperately trying to prove everyone he’s still “the man who still can”🤷🏼‍♀️

Nobody is forcing you to be here. Not Leo, not me nor the other users here. If you think so badly about Leo, his fans and us in particular you maybe shouldn't be in a place where fans ACTUALLY LIKE LEO and think fandom is something positive and not some ugly shit you turn literally everything Leo is doing.

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Nobody is forcing you to be here. Not Leo, not me nor the other users here. If you think so badly about Leo, his fans and us in particular you maybe shouldn't be in a place where fans ACTUALLY LIKE LEO and think fandom is something positive and not some ugly shit you turn literally everything Leo is doing.

Perfectly said. 

35 minutes ago, Winterbaby said:

Hey, I actually agree with you :) he may be sob looking at these comments, cuz why else he’s desperately trying to prove everyone he’s still “the man who still can”🤷🏼‍♀️

He has nothing to prove to anyone. His career alone speaks for him. He is an actor in the end of the day, not your neighborhood priest.

33 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

He has nothing to prove to anyone. His career alone speaks for him. He is an actor in the end of the day, not your neighborhood priest.

NegativeSparklingAidi-size_restricted.thumb.gif.14801a505f063878dfca14587568a10c.gif

Nor has he too change just the smallest tiny bit of his personality just because some stranger demand it from him in the meanest disrespectful way, acting to know everything about him and what's best or actually worse for him and his career. Give me a break. I mean who gives you the right to offend Leo and his circle (family, friends, girlfriend) at any occasion but expecting the same time respect for such shitty posts from us??? It's absurd.

But calling us bullies??? Seriously what is wrong with you?

It's the same you giving a shit about my opinion. So why the heck Leo should give something on yours or whoever he will never met in his life??????????

10 hours ago, Winterbaby said:

LDC is there too and partying in the club with his 13 y.o. niece. 

He is definitely changing his strategy! Now he is trying to proves that it’s a family vacay while Chuck, Tobey and Richie are recruiting models to be on the yacht...