Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Well well just a confirmation that she is unable to do anything by herself she is just her parents and Leo’s puppets... 3 grown adults using a 19 years old for their own benefits...

And her dad’s girlfriend Babara using nepotism too... its just a bunch of losers using fame and a young adult what a shame!

896AB861-D667-4020-A888-005A387D3D1C.jpeg 3DDB8A13-7BF5-4197-9423-FA4FD0355A83.jpeg

4 hours ago, ClaraA said:

You mentioned a good point, this is a family business and they all work hard to continue and use this PR relationship.

Some of the posts of Camilla's grandfather:

IMG_20220713_205352_185.thumb.jpg.57b5d52178d4e1a84a740428392db65c.jpg

Although Camila has made countless hints via her insta (which is clear that PR has given her permission because these days social media is an important part of PR), but even though Camila's hints are many, her grandfather helps her to hint more

656841679__.thumb.jpg.f62eb82fbfc190774e69cdd012af1dca.jpg

1600366907__.thumb.jpg.dcc101d7b7f75b1eeda95d17967b144e.jpg

IMG_20220713_205415_078.thumb.jpg.0427a3a072dd6e6b3af5bdf9e1000271.jpg

once upon a time in hollywood movie was released on July 26, 2019 and Camila posted photos of Bacall and Bogart, who were married couple with an age difference and wrote in the caption, "A love like this" on July 29, 2019 (the first week of once upon a time in hollywood movie release that Leo definitely attracted a lot of attention because of that movie).....everyone knows that hinting the age difference in Leo relationships creates drama but she posted these photos and create drama, which was clearly that it would get negative comments about the age difference,but then she sent a video to respond to the backlash and make the drama bigger

IMG_20220713_205357_662.thumb.jpg.0d517156ae37cea97bdd2b9d818dad66.jpg

And his grandfather's post, which is a photo of Bacall and Bogart:

IMG_20220713_205403_254.thumb.jpg.a37ea985e90179105f19e58db67ab364.jpg

Yes! All her family and danny aberkaser are working on it! 

And Leo is definitely using nepotism for his friends too! For a man coming from working class he is definitely using it for the wrong people for his own ego! He works only for the rich now! He was raised as a hippie and he became a despot !      

Gossip Cop denying the Gigi rumors.

Rumor Says Leonardo DiCaprio Supposedly Got Caught Flirting With Model At Club

DiCaprio has always had a reputation for being a playboy.

Is Leonardo DiCaprio searching for his next girlfriend? One tabloid claims the Revenant actor was on the prowl in New York City last month. Here’s that latest gossip about DiCaprio’s notorious playboy ways.

Leonardo DiCaprio ‘Caught’ Flirting?

This week, New Idea reports Leonardo DiCaprio is getting close to supermodel Gigi Hadid. Apparently, the pair were spotted “partying close together” at the launch of an exclusive club in New York City last month. And even though DiCaprio is assumed to still be dating Camila Morrone, sources say he couldn’t help but turn on the charm for Hadid.

“They’ve known each other for years,” an insider explains. “Of course, they were catching up and he was flirting… that’s who Leo is! He was definitely enamored by Gigi.” And on a final note, the article reminds readers that this isn’t the first time DiCaprio was caught partying with Hadid. Back in 2019, DiCaprio was spotted on a wild night out with Hadid, her sister Bella, and model Kendall Jenner.

DiCaprio ‘Getting Cozy’ With Gigi Hadid?

This report is pretty misleading. While it’s true Hadid and DiCaprio were spotted at the same event, we have no reason to believe the actor was acting inappropriately. First of all, the event was highly exclusive. We’re sure that none of the celebrities and socialites in attendance are dishing any details about the night to this random tabloid.

Furthermore, what’s so newsworthy about a friendly conversation? It’s clear DiCaprio and Hadid know each other since they were indeed spotted partying together back in 2019, so we’d expect the actor to say hello if he crossed paths with the model. And only a few days later, DiCaprio was spotted back with Camila Morrone to celebrate the Fourth of July. The magazine was pretty transparent in its efforts to implicate DiCaprio in some sleazy behavior, but there just isn’t any evidence to support its story.

The Tabloids On Leonardo DiCaprio

Since DiCaprio has never publicly dated anyone over the age of 25, he’s an easy target for these kinds of stories. For example, back in October Woman’s Day claimed DiCaprio dumped Morrone and was “back on the hunt.” Then Life & Style reported DiCaprio was distancing himself from Morrone because she was getting too old. And back in 2018, New Idea alleged DiCaprio was trying to steal Margot Robbie from her husband. Obviously, the tabloids have a set narrative when it comes to DiCaprio, and stories about him rarely deviate from these playboy themes.

Source

2 hours ago, ClaraA said:

Camilla is co-starring in her new film with Joe keery, who is popular for his role in Stranger Things and seems to have built his career on hard work.today Daily Mail sent an article about Camila's new movie

and this is the title of the article:

1822569170__.thumb.jpg.da6ad3d808213f4a4cc43a35b6bc352b.jpg

2042945818__.thumb.jpg.1421691d4399e750067f4ae4d699fe63.jpg

The Daily Mail did not send an article about Joe keery, but sent this article about Camilla and is trying to promote her career????...So Camilla Morrone, who has never played a big role, is more interesting to the Daily Mail than Joe keery?

it is another PR article for a girl who complains about being called DiCaprio's girlfriend and people pay attention to her career because of her relationship with Leo....but her PR team uses this title(DiCaprio's girlfriend)to promote her career???? This level of hypocrisy is embarrassing.

716423559__.thumb.jpg.fdd19d41a7e1a5a778a7267b8e798ef0.jpg

Bukowski:her presence in that movie is not even considered as acting, she is in that movie for less than 15 minutes and only because of her mother's connections,she got a small role in that movie.

Never Goin' back:It was a failure at the box office despite PR articles from leo to promote it and PR articles of their trip to Europe in the summer of 2018, which coincided with the release of the film.

798835033__.thumb.jpg.cb44f2063a3a8bb98c5a1c98ec3f77c4.jpg

820695617__.thumb.jpg.777e2ffdcbfce0d433da8c2b10cc7eac.jpg

1025350405__.thumb.jpg.cf1c4aae3af719b2065e06d8cedbe587.jpg

Death Wish: she got the role through nepotism and because of her mother's friendship with the director of that movie (Eli Roth), which I wrote about it in my previous posts.

Mickey and the Bear: That movie is another failure at the box office, and she pissed off montana locals in her interview with Jimmy Kimmel,and they had to remove that interview from Jimmy Kimmel's official YouTube page (but you can see the interview Here).they have tried to hide her true color with manipulation and other paid articles and interviews several time,even when people called her for creating drama and trying too hard to get attention with stupid Instagram posts,she deleted more than 900 of her posts in 2020 to present herself as a private and professional actress

1835294368__.thumb.jpg.0802b00b551d37f5980372fe2c4d0d66.jpg

Daisy jones & the six:I wrote about Alexandra Trustman and her role in this series and the nepotistic connections of this series in my previous posts.

Marmalade: she can't attract audience on her own and as the title of her new pr article is clear, they are using Leo and Joe Keery's fame to increase the views of the article which is all about her fake career....they give her roles in movies to play with famous and popular actors (Bruce Willis in Death Wish and Sam Claflin in Daisy series and Joe keery in Marmalade)so that she can be seen and her career will notice by audience,even the same trick can be seen in her next project (Gonzo Girl)....this is while talented young actors have been trying to find job for years.

745494702__.thumb.jpg.212fd84a7667ff77fa2955e747fed7bf.jpg

👏👏👏👏

thanks! Good job clara!!!

nepotism is definitely the new leo’s career! Less movie and more nepotism and hypocrisy! 

Yatch, private jets, eating in plastics...

38 minutes ago, ClaraA said:

It is not benefit him but they have a contract, and camila is not his girlfriend for free,certainly, in their contract, there are benefits for her, which are not cash, but fame and career opportunities, like the opportunities Bar, Toni, Nina, and Kelly had.....anyway,he is not as smart as he pretended to be

Do you think she or her politician grandpa pays to LDC??

24 minutes ago, ClaraA said:

I don't know why he doesn't want a real girlfriend,it's about his personality and thoughts but I know why he needs a pr girlfriend

Cause he doesn’t want to commit but the media are not letting him to have just flings... So he chooses a pr gf to feed the need of gossip sites!

And a pr gf to not baby trap him too! Cause they all signed at IMG model and if you read the model’s contract they cannot be pregnant until 27-28 it depends on their success! That’s why a pr gf! He will commit just when he will falls in love and we already know, it never happened, cause he even said it in interviews! 

he said « if I failed in love I would be already married » so he was never in love with any of them not even Gisele Bündchen! 

They are just acting like leo is treating them as his one love for their own ego and post and brag about it, but they are just a smoke screen for his peace! 

It doesn’t seem like Leo and Camila are really together. But I’m guessing they will keep up the charade because it’s benefitting Camila’s career and Leo doesn’t want his personal life to overshadow Killers of the Flower Moon. 

24 minutes ago, ClaraA said:

I agree with you...I think Leo and Camila's pap stroll will be published soon.as you can see in this article and their recent articles, they work to discredit graphs and jokes....as I said already their relationship will continue to destroy these jokes, and it turns out that these jokes affect Leo's image more than we thought because he cares too much,this is the 6th article in the past 1 month that they hint to breakup jokes and then mentioned that they are still together

It’s been nearly 5 years of this. I don’t know what Leo can do at this point. If they break up it will feed into the narrative he’s a predator who discards women after a certain age, but it’s not like if they stay together it will make Leo happy. He and Camila have zero chemistry. Leo just seems lost and trapped.

2 hours ago, kayyy said:

I think this Beyond The Blinds episode about Leo and his experiences as a child star in Hollywood explains a lot about why he is the way he is.

I don’t understand how does the pr with CM help his career or to heal his childhood trauma?? Seems like he’s not that smart and can’t put 2+2, and he’s sure he’s doing everything’s right and it will work for him somehow.

50 minutes ago, Winterbaby said:

I don’t understand how does the pr with CM help his career or to heal his childhood trauma?? Seems like he’s not that smart and can’t put 2+2, and he’s sure he’s doing everything’s right and it will work for him somehow.

It doesn’t help or heal him, but his childhood trauma may explain why he engages in these types of relationships in the first place. I think Leo is probably too damaged and emotionally stunted to have a serious relationship with a woman his own age. 

Leonardo Dicaprio is having PR relationship for over 20 years!

he choose IMG’s models cause in their contracts they cannot be pregnant until 26-27!

He is working for his girlfriend’s family like a nice puppy and simp he is! 

973D5896-2E88-4704-90E1-7980903A2B37.jpeg 56BB2565-8B02-4C4B-A967-6A647768E5C5.png