Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I doubt she'll go to Serbia now when it's going to be a busy next two/three weeks for her. I think she was supposed to go with them, but got caught up in work.

Looks like she is on a plane somewhere. Her hair looks lighter too, but could be the filter:

S13829105192335720_1.jpg

Here's another of Val:

M13829120942336188_1.jpg

Not that I want to spread rumors or something but she's not wearing her ring right? I think they're fine though.

I can clearly see her engagement ring in her left hand I%20dont%20know.gif She's not wearing the wedding band though...

Some cultures wear their ring on their right ring finger especially in Eastern Europe and Slavic countries :)

ok I do not understand why there aren't any pics of adriana at the night lauch. can someone tell me Why aren't there any pictures of the event?

It wasn't a launch per say. There was some event going on where different brands had like a booth outside their store and Adriana went for whatever reason. She went with a VS PR that usually goes to these things outside of the US on behalf of VS by herself from what I've seen. I think there will be a proper launch or they will wait until that Angels show their favorite Christmas things event.

ok I do not understand why there aren't any pics of adriana at the night lauch. can someone tell me Why aren't there any pictures of the event?

It wasn't a launch per say. There was some event going on where different brands had like a booth outside their store and Adriana went for whatever reason. She went with a VS PR that usually goes to these things outside of the US on behalf of VS by herself from what I've seen. I think there will be a proper launch or they will wait until that Angels show their favorite Christmas things event.

*sigh* I just want adriana at an event by herself so that she can flaunt her perfection and being better than everybody else in people's face lol