Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Three options there:

1- The didn't feel like Candice was famous enough to make the cameo herself.

2- They realized the bra is too big on Candice and decided to put it on someone else to get that PR until the show.

3- Both of the above.

And I am going for option #3

Three options there:

1- The didn't feel like Candice was famous enough to make the cameo herself.

2- They realized the bra is too big on Candice and decided to put it on someone else to get that PR until the show.

3- Both of the above.

And I am going for option #3

I am going with #1.

Candice could gain some weight before the show though, to make it look better.

See it can't be just about Candice not being famous enough because why not have her both do the show? Or not showing the Fantasy Bra at all? 

I have no opinion/theory about why they'd have Adriana wear it, but I personally find the reaction/outrage to this to be unbelievably hilarious. Call me sadistic, but I feel no pity for Candice getting burned.

I know. I choked when I found the pic. I have been enjoying the outrage a little too much. :laugh:

Except it doesn't matter if it's fake or real. That's not the point.

I honestly don't think if its fake it is bad. I mean only someone thinking critically would understand why its still bad. But lets just say VS fans the newer base don't think as critically lol

How is it not as bad? Maybe if in the show they don't mention it as being the FB or being 10 million, but they most definitely will.

Except it doesn't matter if it's fake or real. That's not the point.

I honestly don't think if its fake it is bad. I mean only someone thinking critically would understand why its still bad. But lets just say VS fans the newer base don't think as critically lol

How is it not as bad? Maybe if in the show they don't mention it as being the FB or being 10 million, but they most definitely will.

Yeah I wanna see how this all plays out . if it gets included, if its real, if they mention. Smh I hate its gonna be aired a little over a month from now