Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^That's a rude thing to say. <_<

i'm not offending her father , i was just saying

Oh ok, sorry I understand now, it just came off as you know...

@Valentina, a lot of people including me, thought she had Adriana's eyes up until those beach photos were taken. I saw those close ups and saw that they "changed" to brown.

She has her mother's cheeks. I think that's one of Adriana's most winning traits.

true :) i think adriana's son will have her eyes :p

Valentina has not brown eyes! She has green eyes, I'm absolutely sure. At least she had, babies eyes change a lot with time.

See now?

Omg...Val looks SO CUTE IN THAT... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

@Valentina, a lot of people including me, thought she had Adriana's eyes up until those beach photos were taken. I saw those close ups and saw that they "changed" to brown.

Hmmmm I don't think so. I never saw these close up you're saying. These candids at the beach doesn't show her eyes closer. As her eyes were green/blue I believe they're not completely brown, probably darker or something. But, yeah, I agree she looks like her daddy much more than Adriana. But that's not a bad thing, I bet she's gonna be a very beautiful young lady with an incredible body! Ok, maybe not that much as her mother... :whistle: Oh she's gonna be really tall!

Hmmmm I don't think so. I never saw these close up you're saying. These candids at the beach doesn't show her eyes closer. As her eyes were green/blue I believe they're not completely brown, probably darker or something. But, yeah, I agree she looks like her daddy much more than Adriana. But that's not a bad thing, I bet she's gonna be a very beautiful young lady with an incredible body! Ok, maybe not that much as her mother... :whistle: Oh she's gonna be really tall!

My bad, I should have linked them. But these close ups:

http://adrianalimafan.net/candids/2011/07-...miami-beach-38/

And these: http://adrianalimafan.net/candids/2011/08-...-at-cantinetta/

Oh my God! She looks exactly like her father in these pics! Althought the pics are not in great quality, yes, I can say her eyes are light brown now. I thought she was going to have mama's eyes. Maybe when she get a brother or sister... ;)

Oh my God! She looks exactly like her father in these pics! Althought the pics are not in great quality, yes, I can say her eyes are light brown now. I thought she was going to have mama's eyes. Maybe when she get a brother or sister... ;)

Oh,If Adri born a Girl she will have blue eyes 100% But I love Valentina and I don't care what eyes she has she is really cutie and I am used on her if Adri born other child it will be different :/

I can totally see both, Adriana and Marco in Valentina! She is very cute-she does have Adriana's cheeks, mouth, nose&hair. She has her father's face shape, eyes&eyebrows. Of course she doesn't look all like Adriana, unless Adriana clones herself, we're not going to see a kid that looks comletely like Adriana. I still think her daughter is cute. She can not be not cute-she is part Adriana lol