Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Adriana non at all, still looks great to me

She did wear minimum make-up in these photos, too :)

Where? I see her freckles, no lip makeup, I don't think she used eye liner because you can see her eyberows aren't as full in the second pic. I think the second pic is all her. Welp she doesn't have makeup on her best features: eyes, lips, eye brows

On the eyes. Mascara and little eyeshadow.

I would also say little lipstick.

It's more noticeable here:

post-44858-0-1446075765-29447_thumb.jpg

Don't forget, it's minimum make-up. ;)

But you can see it, it's pretty obvious to me, especially in the first photo.

However, I think she did not wear make-up in this photo:

post-44858-0-1446075765-3069_thumb.jpg

HERE TOO!

And not to mention the twitter pic lol, we forgot about that one. But I think ALL the vs models are beautiful without the makeup, well as much as I like her I'm a little sketchy about rosie without makeup lol

haha tired face even adriana's tired face is great I think at last years swim launch, she was tired but adriana's face is incredible her features are outstanding no matter what. Like that twitpic she posted today, she is the only model who eyes still look as incredible without all the enhancing with heavy eye liner and eye shadow and longer eye lashes. I like candice's body but I don't care for shape. I think toned bodies period are awesome. Candice's face its pretty and its feminine but its almost the exact opposite of adriana's, so I don't care for candice's face type as much as does adriana's. ;) The more makeup you put on adriana's face..can't lie, the worse she looks but the less the better. For candice imo the more makeup she has on the better, the less...She still is beautiful but the prettiness is not as good. And the reaction wouldn't be the same, she just looks better and better with amounts of makeup. Prime example for both of them VSFS 2008.

Oh here is adri's tired face: I say this because not only does she look distracted but she hardly cracked a smile and blew kisses the whole event but still looked good, Adriana has spark, a really big one lol

She looked stunning in this one, but definitely she looks that tired on all the pictures.

Adriana non at all, still looks great to me

She did wear minimum make-up in these photos, too :)

Where? I see her freckles, no lip makeup, I don't think she used eye liner because you can see her eyberows aren't as full in the second pic. I think the second pic is all her. Welp she doesn't have makeup on her best features: eyes, lips, eye brows

On the eyes. Mascara and little eyeshadow.

I would also say little lipstick.

It's more noticeable here:

post-44858-0-1446075767-67825_thumb.jpg

Don't forget, it's minimum make-up. ;)

But you can see it, it's pretty obvious to me, especially in the first photo.

However, I think she did not wear make-up in this photo:

post-44858-0-1446075767-7019_thumb.jpg

Also in these pics she doesn't have on any makeup. I think her features still stand out more than anyone else, even if you think she looks bad without it, her best features never need enhancement :wub: what we say are her best features with makeup still are without it and manage to still not look average

post-44858-1330906964_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330906996_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330907681_thumb.jpg

Also in these pics she doesn't have on any makeup. I think her features still stand out more than anyone else, even if you think she looks bad without it, her best features never need enhancement :wub: what we say are her best features with makeup still are without it and manage to still not look average

I never claimed that I think she looks bad without make-up.

She's beautiful au naturel. :wub:

I just like her the most with minimum make-up, that's what I said. :)

And yeah, in these photos, she didn't wear make-up.

You even used the photo I've already posted. :p

I never claimed that I think she looks bad without make-up.

She's beautiful au naturel. :wub:

I just like her the most with minimum make-up, that's what I said. :)

And yeah, in these photos, she didn't wear make-up.

You even used the photo I already posted. :p

Yeah makeup doesn't hurt with her but with adriana, I guess because of some of her features are already out there you can't keep adding on because it becomes too much

^Wondering the same TKC, she looks super skinny in these pics....

Poor Adriana, that outfit is a hot mess. :no:

I was going to say maybe there is some stomach but the dress has a belt to go with so there is no telling in that area, and adriana isn't covering herself either lol. Not saying its a bad thing on her part though