Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Dri think of your little girl! I thought she quit the nasty habit a couple of years ago? Also what's up with the hair... such a lovely shade of orange :ninja: That thar is colors you would find on a cockatiel lol Think maybe she's in the process of bleaching it out to go Candice blonde? It can't be, the roots need a serious touch-up.... o.O

On a positive note, her body looks about the same as it did circa 2007ish? healthy, but a tad untoned, it's all good though, and her legs look fabu! Ale please take note and do this ^

post-33198-0-1446074363-98636_thumb.gif

Also what's up with the hair... such a lovely shade of orange :ninja: That thar is colors you would find on a cockatiel lol Think maybe she's in the process of bleaching it out to go Candice blonde? It can't be, the roots need a serious touch-up.... o.O

On a positive note, her body looks about the same as it did circa 2007ish? healthy, but a tad untoned, it's all good though, and her legs look fabu! Ale please take note and do this ^

:rofl:

you had me laughing hard on this one!

Please avoid weight discussions particularly in a negative light. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Adriana was on BT Toronto this morning, and they blogged about it!

Oh my heavens! Talk about a real-life angel! Forget Victoria’s Secret Supermodel, Adriana Lima proved herself to be what’s even more important and beautiful…..a wonderful ROLE MODEL!

She was every bit humble, gracious, polite, grateful and down to earth…she was amazing with everyone on staff and actually nervous about her appearance in the lobby, all of us found her to be surprisingly refreshing (Naomi Campbell should take note).

She’s a proud mom and gushed about her baby girl and husband….(her and I both married Serbians and she got a real kick out of that, genuinely interested about everyone here, not just about promoting the VS brand).

She was also very honest and forthcoming about how hard it is to maintain her ideal body weight for a career that demands her to be flawless and in her undergarments at all times!

She said she works out and watches her diet every day. She admits that it’s a struggle and takes a ton of effort as an uber-busy working mom.

We’d never dream that this angel could be so heavenly in person! A stunner in the flesh and even more beautiful on the inside. She says family and Church are most important to her (she’s been known to take the Bible backstage and read before shows and was a regular church goer before her traveling got in the way)….we wish her all of the success in the world…this is one beauty who wowed us all!

Enjoy Victoria’s Secret in our City ladies….no more catalogues or trips south of the border!

Check out Adriana tomorrow (Thursday) for yourself, when she will be signing autographs at the Yorkdale grand opening VS store between 1:30-3:30pm. Trust me, it will be worth the wait to meet this truly remarkable woman!

Dina

082510web01.jpg 082510web02.jpg 082510web03.jpg 082510web04.jpg 082510web09.jpg 082510web10.jpg 082510web11.jpg 082510web12.jpg

blogs.bttoronto.ca

Adriana was on BT Toronto this morning, and they blogged about it!
Oh my heavens! Talk about a real-life angel! Forget Victoria’s Secret Supermodel, Adriana Lima proved herself to be what’s even more important and beautiful…..a wonderful ROLE MODEL!

She was every bit humble, gracious, polite, grateful and down to earth…she was amazing with everyone on staff and actually nervous about her appearance in the lobby, all of us found her to be surprisingly refreshing (Naomi Campbell should take note).

She’s a proud mom and gushed about her baby girl and husband….(her and I both married Serbians and she got a real kick out of that, genuinely interested about everyone here, not just about promoting the VS brand).

She was also very honest and forthcoming about how hard it is to maintain her ideal body weight for a career that demands her to be flawless and in her undergarments at all times!

She said she works out and watches her diet every day. She admits that it’s a struggle and takes a ton of effort as an uber-busy working mom.

We’d never dream that this angel could be so heavenly in person! A stunner in the flesh and even more beautiful on the inside. She says family and Church are most important to her (she’s been known to take the Bible backstage and read before shows and was a regular church goer before her traveling got in the way)….we wish her all of the success in the world…this is one beauty who wowed us all!

Enjoy Victoria’s Secret in our City ladies….no more catalogues or trips south of the border!

Check out Adriana tomorrow (Thursday) for yourself, when she will be signing autographs at the Yorkdale grand opening VS store between 1:30-3:30pm. Trust me, it will be worth the wait to meet this truly remarkable woman!

Dina

post-35528-0-1446074372-98805_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446074373-02786_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446074373-06189_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446074373-12985_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446074373-1542_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446074373-18195_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446074373-20329_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446074373-25103_thumb.jpg

blogs.bttoronto.ca

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she looks awesome thanks for the pics nothgingless

I can't believe that out of 1,000,000 sperm, you were the quickest....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Comment EVER

Adri looks beautiful, i woul like a different hairstyle but she looks just lovely! :heart:

I posted this in Adriana's 'Fan Talk' section and I will post it in here too...

JUST A REMINDER:

Please remain on topic. When you post in a thread, do not provoke other members or discuss irrelevant things. Posting in threads should not be brought with hostility because it causes members to stray away from it...which is what we definitely DO NOT want. Harassment and flaming is a warnable offense and if you ignore this warning that I am giving, that will be another offense which is ignoring/disobeying BZ staff, and it will result in an increase in your warn level. Read about warnable offenses here. This is an un-official warning. -Lady Fatale