Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Aaaaand, lets not forget how big the camera can make you. Recently, a friend of mine had a photoshoot done and she's stick thin. Like honestly stick thin, 6 ft with a weight of 100 lbs. That's thinner than models like Ale for an instance. Anyway, in the pictures, she looks normal. You wouldn't say she was that thin on them.

So with that in mind Adri is already pretty frickin' thin, simply just not as thin as HF models. And lots of VS models are getting very skinny too. Ale is getting bony, Candice has very thin arms as well, not to mention Chanel. Compared to them, Adri does look chunkier. But hey, it wasn't that long ago since she had the baby. And losing all the weight very fast isn't healthy, nor does it help the elasticy of your skin. So if Adri is a bit slower, it's because she's sensible.

I'm happy she isn't obessed with working out and losing weight because she knows that as a mom, her time should be devoted to her family now.

As it stands I think she looks great. It's up to her and her management where she takes it from here, but so far I haven't heard a guy complaining.

Has anyone noticed that most of the complaints about her weight come from women? :ninja: nuff said...

yeah I also think that in the camera anybody appears as really is ..and I know that adri is happy to not be skinny like the majority of the models and this is reflected in the beauty of her skin instead of the other pale and anorexic .....in some words she's full of healt !!!! :heart:

Has anyone noticed that most of the complaints about her weight come from women? :ninja: nuff said...

yes, because women are generally much more critical of other women. guys rarely complain, especially about body parts. i bet you 100 guys will say adriana looks better than ever yet if you take 100 women , they wont all agree.

First of all i don't like adriana at all but i do believe that her body is just fine now!!! After her pregnancy i mean!!! I like her body.....It's good that she is not one skinny model!!!She's just a healty woman!!

aw thank you no secrets! so cute il val is a cutie :)

and i agree, adriana looks happy & content. VS obviously isn't complaining cuz shes still working for them. IMO shes a great example for the "non model" women on how to feel confident and be happy w/ what you have. I mean shes always smiling esp now we her lil pride & joy :) I think shes in great shape, shes always been that way regardless IMO. shes always had extra than the other girls anyway and thats a great thing-but anyway- half this stuff should be in general discussion. :wave:

EDIT:

I've been a fan of adriana, and its always funny to come into the thread and theres always gunna be that ONE person who blows up about her lil belly. yes we all have our opinions, but to constantly pick at it, i mean come on. shes a model making alots of dough for THAT reason. because she looks GOOD. shes made for it and whoever doesn't like it-its no biggie but don't rant and rave on a 'fan' thread. k thanx.

i was just pointing it out. didnt mean to blow anything out of proportion.

i pointed it out for the sake of the argument, which continued, so i pointed it out again.

sorry if it was too much.

edit: also, i dont pick at it constantly. the discussion started a few days ago. its not like for the past 3 years i come here and talk about it contsantly. this is the definition of constantly.

i mentioned a few times. discussion is over. no need to talk about it 5000 times.

anjelina... u just joined... so of course u haven't been talking about it for years... we fans have seen people like u come and go. (8 years of following adriana)

if u dislike adriana's body because she has a tiny belly after pregnancy i don't welcome ur constant nitpicking. let's just say u stop picking on her and go back supporting the other people u like.

I completely take offense that u laugh at adriana being depressed (or the possibility of it)... even if she was depressed how dare u laugh at that... if she were ur friend would u laugh at her for being depressed? c'mon she's human so treat her like one. don't laugh at anyone who was depressed. there will come a point in your life that u wish people are kinder to you than u were to some people (even those you don't know). so be human and be kinder with your words.

i honestly didnt take this comment seriously and didnt think she'd be depressed. it just doesnt sound real.

she is a VS model, she is so famous she probably receives so much criticism (or used to) in her early days, so i cant believe she would actually take sriously and be sad about what ppl said in a forum.

i dont find it realistic. the forums are the last place a model should feel bad about. there are enough obstacles in their daily lives to say.

so, i am very surprised that someone from adriana's caliber would take offense in such a way.

also, just because i said things about her after-pregnancy body doesnt make me an antifan. cmon now.

i like adriana, might not be her biggest fan, but i like her and her work. so, just because i mentioned stuff about her body (to join on gong discussions) doesnt make me an adriana hater,

please. why would i be in this thread if i didnt like her??

and to you meryl, and whoever else it may apply, this thread is called "Adriana Lima Candids". Not "lets trash Anjelina".

So if you have the time and the audacity, then create a new thread where all of you can go and trash me. Call it "a thread for members who have nothing better to do than trash other members, please join" As for the rest of the people, including me,who wanted to comment on the recent pics, but didnt intend to make it into some crazy never ending discussion, can we please focus on the topic of this thread?

I said I was sorry.

tahnks for the sweet examples, i never watched a single episode of this show....dont even know which housewives this is..:)

adriana is not fat. she is fine. everyone happy?

i am sorry again and if she indeed went thru all this negativity previously in the forums, than it is sad. i didnt know.

First it was happening in the fan talk section... now it's moved to the candids? lol. I come for pics and i'm like where's the pics lol

Anyways You are always saying let's move on but then it never does, so please hun seriously let's move on from the weight/ iimplants discussion etc etc this time :wave: