Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

i can remember that adriana said in a interview that the prince is the man of her life and that she really loves him. daaaaaammmn what the hell is she doing with this gay lenny kravitz lookalike. im not an fan of the prince but i hope they are still together and this story is a bad joke.

aren't there a few candids of a concert of this gay guy with adriana?!? he painted her body and had fun together, is that the guy? i don't want to believe it :dontgetit: :no:

Yes they are together, he said in a interview. Adriana will stay with him in Salvador for the Carnaval, he is singer from the Timbalada.

Thanks for the Picture Sweet Lady :heart:

really? can you upload the interview?

does anybody know why they broke up?

No, sorry, was a interview for TV and I dont have the video :( I know he said "adriana was an angel who appeared in my life".

They had travelled together in the last weekend, they go to Pernambuco (really beautiful city from brazil)

REALLY! This is one of the reasons why I miss living in brazil, I miss all my favorite brazilian models interviews. :(

i can remember that adriana said in a interview that the prince is the man of her life and that she really loves him. daaaaaammmn what the hell is she doing with this gay lenny kravitz lookalike. im not an fan of the prince but i hope they are still together and this story is a bad joke.

aren't there a few candids of a concert of this gay guy with adriana?!? he painted her body and had fun together, is that the guy? i don't want to believe it :dontgetit: :no:

dang everyone watched these brazillian interviews?

i cant watch them or understand them <_<

Nooooooooooooo! :chicken: :yuckky: That guy is nastyyyyyy! I actually think he is extremely unattractice. I don't even care that there might be more paparazzi photos of her now that shes with someone more famous. He looks like such a pretty boy! He's actually really fug. The prince looks better than him. Did you see his glasses?! :cry: I really want a confirmation that they are no longer together though. Blahhhhh! I'm probably going to go into "Whatever makes her happy" mode in a few days, but for now I'm disgusted and in mourning. :(

from ego.globo.com:

post-1850-1171758535_thumb.jpg

A top Adriana Lima se esbaldou no ensaio da banda Timbalada em Salvador neste domingo, 21, na área Verde do Hotel Othon Palace.

A bela estava animadíssima e dançou o tempo todo. No fim do show, foi cumprimentar Denny, vocalista da banda, no camarim. Os dois posaram para fotos e até brincaram de modelo.

O show da banda contou com a participação de Daniela Mercury, Carlinhos Brown, Adelmo Casé vocalista da banda Negra Cor e ex-participante do FAMA, e da cantora Tábata.

post-1850-1171758699_thumb.jpgpost-1850-1171758748_thumb.jpg

post-1850-1171758789_thumb.jpgpost-1850-1171758892_thumb.jpg

post-1850-1171758925_thumb.jpg

poor prince