Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

from ego.globo.com:

post-1850-1171758535_thumb.jpg

A top Adriana Lima se esbaldou no ensaio da banda Timbalada em Salvador neste domingo, 21, na área Verde do Hotel Othon Palace.

A bela estava animadíssima e dançou o tempo todo. No fim do show, foi cumprimentar Denny, vocalista da banda, no camarim. Os dois posaram para fotos e até brincaram de modelo.

O show da banda contou com a participação de Daniela Mercury, Carlinhos Brown, Adelmo Casé vocalista da banda Negra Cor e ex-participante do FAMA, e da cantora Tábata.

post-1850-1171758699_thumb.jpgpost-1850-1171758748_thumb.jpg

post-1850-1171758789_thumb.jpgpost-1850-1171758892_thumb.jpg

post-1850-1171758925_thumb.jpg

poor prince

can somebody translate this??

I think this new guy she's dating is just rebound. Honestly. She dated the Prince for so long, and this new guy is a lot like Lenny...I think it's all rebound.

Poor Prince. :( Poor Adriana...but we all go through these emotions. It's life. :( Unfortunately.

what is this bs if adriana is happy ur happy jesus chrits and i thiought i was weirdo for being obsessed, chill out, she doesnt know were alive.yeshh.

Yup you've got a point ;) Anyway to get back on the subject... I don't really like this guy I mean c'mon it's just another weird Lenny-like guy... I hope she doesn't get herself another ugly tattoo... it ruins her amazing body!

SO

Y'know what I find so funny: first when she was dating the prince you ppl were all negative about it with comments like "OMG he's so ugly" and "he's not right for her!" Now she's dating this new (and in my opinion more attractive guy. I mean, just look at the people Ana BB dated)

and now most of you suddenly picked the Prince's side and started gushing over it saying "poor prince" :dontgetit: I mean, what is it about? Is it about her chance of becoming a princess being gone? :cain: Who cares about that? <_<

And who knows? Maybe this Lenny Kravitz lookalike is a really witty and funny guy :) You can't just judge him from a couple of pics. And speaking of pics; she sure looks happy. A LOT happier than she was in the last pics taken with the prince.

Ofcourse, maybe he turns out to be an asshole :whistle: But who says the prince wasn't just as boring as he looked? Anyway, with her looks, I don't expect her to be mouring over it for long anyway ;)

Y'know what I find so funny: first when she was dating the prince you ppl were all negative about it with comments like "OMG he's so ugly" and "he's not right for her!" Now she's dating this new (and in my opinion more attractive guy. I mean, just look at the people Ana BB dated)

and now most of you suddenly picked the Prince's side and started gushing over it saying "poor prince" :dontgetit: I mean, what is it about? Is it about her chance of becoming a princess being gone? :cain: Who cares about that? <_<

And who knows? Maybe this Lenny Kravitz lookalike is a really witty and funny guy :) You can't just judge him from a couple of pics. And speaking of pics; she sure looks happy. A LOT happier than she was in the last pics taken with the prince.

Ofcourse, maybe he turns out to be an asshole :whistle: But who says the prince wasn't just as boring as he looked? Anyway, with her looks, I don't expect her to be mouring over it for long anyway ;)

I agree. As long as Adriana is happy, we should be happy for her. As adriana has said before, she doesn't care about looks or money. So this guy obviously has something that other guys don't and it makes her happy. IMO, I think this guy looks better than the Prince and maybe he can get Adriana to ditch the smoking.

VERY well said Expresso

1. Adriana was NEVER going to be a Princess ppl, so stop fooling yourselves into thinking that was going to happen, cause it doesn't happen like that. I'd be like Prince William marrying some hollywood starlet.. lol

2. The Prince is worth.. BILLLLLLIONS, he'll get over not being with Adriana.

3. Let the woman be happy, so her new man looks gay/fugly/lenny look-alike... as long as he's good to her.. Who the fuck cares..

Move on!

And who knows? Maybe this Lenny Kravitz lookalike is a really witty and funny guy You can't just judge him from a couple of pics. And speaking of pics; she sure looks happy. A LOT happier than she was in the last pics taken with the prince.

Denny is a GREAT person, everybody love him in Salvador. Im really happy for them and I hope they stay a long time together :blush:

You're right, what makes me laugh so much is that people tend to talk so much about who she dates... I mean c'mon it's her life, they are her choices, and stop getting affected by her life... I mean get a life yourself....

SO