Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

sorry this isnt on subject, but its driving me insaine, does anyone know what the name of the new Intimissimi model is, she looks alot like adriana please if anyone knows can you tell me

cud b ana beatriz barros but if this model is new its probs not ana :) u got a pic of the new model?

Hmm maybe Fabiana Tambosi?

i cant find a pic of her online but in the store they have like a whole catolog of her in the intimissimi catolog...its like all of her its not ana. I was thinking it might be Fabiana Tambosi but shes like way tanner, but obviously you can go tanning but she looks a lil different and i didnt see any of these intimissimi pics from Fabiana Tambosi, its reallllllly pissing me off lol i need to find her name!!! :/ :/

You sound like meee! Everyone I know has boyfriends and stuff but I've never had one. Not because I havent been asked out and stuff (which I have. A lot actually. I think guys just wanna go out more with a girl who doesnt give herself to people) but because I dont want to waste my time with something like that. I'm much too ambitious and I probably will only start going out with people once im in college or maybe even later because I think that my school time is too learn and having a boyfriend will be too dramatic and then I'll have to deal with problems and then an enevitable breakup (unless i get married to the dude...yeah right.)

Oh and PS: Adriana isn't a virgin. Yeah she said so in an interview for an Italian Weekly magazine. ;) A lot of people dont like her because she went back on what she said and lied and stuff. I personally dont have a problem with it. I want everyone to know that she isnt a virgin and I hope in the new GQ issue she does in March she will say it. Not a lot of people even heard about the whole not a virgin thing because it was in such a small magazine. If in the new GQ she says she is a virgin again then i will begin to doubt how she is as a person. <_<

Where does she say she isn't a virgin? Does anyone have scans or a transcript of this Italian Weekly magazine? I'm not doubting you... I heard from another person that Adriana said that the GQ magazine journalist didn't understand her and she never claimed to be a virgin, but I'm just curious.

i cant find a pic of her online but in the store they have like a whole catolog of her in the intimissimi catolog...its like all of her its not ana. I was thinking it might be Fabiana Tambosi but shes like way tanner, but obviously you can go tanning but she looks a lil different and i didnt see any of these intimissimi pics from Fabiana Tambosi, its reallllllly pissing me off lol i need to find her name!!! :/ :/

The name os the Intimissimi model is Irina Shaykhlislamova, she is also in the 2007 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

sorry this isnt on subject, but its driving me insaine, does anyone know what the name of the new Intimissimi model is, she looks alot like adriana please if anyone knows can you tell me

cud b ana beatriz barros but if this model is new its probs not ana :) u got a pic of the new model?

i am sorry i looked @ that site don't really see the resemblance...not sure who she is .. the one wearing the blk & white .. i saw ana ..