Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Lolz don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of Adri! I especially like her personality, she's sweet and seemingly more down to earth than what you think of models, at least in her interviews. She reminds me of Christy Turlington who I've had a few conversations with a few years ago. They both are, more or less, "REAL" and do not have the stereotypical model/diva attitude that Naomi Campbell seems to have.

tantrum im really happy that you posted a picture of her and her bf when you said she seemingly looks human [tho i still think of her as being beautiful as ever].

that tells you wence likes her for her..and is probably comfy seeing her in sweats, messy hair and no make-up..shes gotta good catch.

and in that pic idk if anyone noticed, she looks like shes hiding her drink or something lol idk maybe it was just when the person took the picture.

edited:

for some reason the two pics tiffany posted, my computer wont let me dl..anyone want to re-post? :blush:

Edited by Dream Angel