Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^

she wasnt that young, it was when she was going out with lenny kravits. she was attending his concert.

& yeah, i really dont care......they are reposts.

00550m8ab.th.jpg 1000831471yv.th.jpg 1000440285qp.th.jpg 1000831532lz.th.jpg 1000831541hl.th.jpg 1000831561ns.th.jpg...um is that book in her pants? i think im blind?

Edited by Dream Angel

^

i only have one other picture of her from that show, but its runway...want it? :)

i don't know if you talk to me? but why not thanks! :)

i think i have seen before this picture from this show! :p

lol ive never talked toyou but you seemed so surprised/happy about the picture so i was going to give you the other picture :blush:

and you said you havent seen the picture so idk.

1000051542hd.th.jpg

^

i know it belongs in the runway she just wanted it so i just posted it hear..shit why do all you guys get so fljaksjf;lkasjf just posting it in the wrong thread and im aware of what i was doing. and it was ONE picture.

DON'T get an attitude with me. I did not get one with you, I'm doing what I was assigned to do. We wouldn't need to even say these things if people would post in the right thread the first time. One picture or ten pictures, it belongs in the runway thread not here. Easy enough I would think.

wth, your the one flipping out from the beginning. so chill and im not getting an "attitude" kthx

OK let's get something straight. This isnt the first time a moderator has had to tell you something about your behavior.

One of our jobs as moderator is to make sure that stuff goes in the right thread, that things dont get too off-topic, etc etc. Ashley VERY SIMPLY asked you not to post runway pics in the candids thread. If you notice, she even said please. Why this is so difficult for you to do without coming out your face with "shit why do all you guys get so fljaksjf;lkasjf" is beyond me. How you dont see that as copping an attitude is also beyond my comprehension but man am I sick and tired of having to address you repeatedly about following what mods tell you to do. A mod asks you to do something you either do it, or as I told you once before you can leave. We should NOT have to ask you time and again to watch your attitude or to follow a simple request.