Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ Can you maybe stop quoting pictures? It slows down the whole page.

I think it’s interesting how Adriana thinks she still looks better now compared to then. She was different then but just as beautiful in my opinion. You can definitely see she basically got most of her mother’s facial features except her eye color. 

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

^ Can you maybe stop quoting pictures? It slows down the whole page.

1. I don't do that often so don't phrase that question with an attitude as if I do, "Can you maybe stop" :rolleyes:, thats not how you civility ask someone something. Especially if two days before you were coming at them about what they say here.

2.No. A post is a post. This page will run slow because there are ads in between the replies. And I don't know how many times I have to express to you that nobody here posts to please nor accommodate you. They can use this page how they want to as long as its appropriate.Chill out with that wack sense of entitlement for once, its getting petty. Just two pages over multiple people quoted full photosets of pictures, and you went on that page. You didn't say a word to them. I quote one picture and you say something, and you say it in that way? Knock it off.

24 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

1. I don't do that often so that phrase that question with an attitude as if I do.

2.No. A post is a post. This page will run slow because there are ads in between the replies. And I don't know how many times I have to express to you that nobody here posts to please nor accommodate you. Chill out with that wack sense of entitlement for once, its getting petty.

1. What attitude? You see things that aren't there. If someone else would ask the same question and use the exact same words you wouldn't react this way. 

2. It's actually a general "rule" on this forum, to not quote the pictures. So yes, you should stop doing it. I never stated that anyone here posts to please me, but I guess you would see it that way. Stop with the fake act and just be real, I'm done with your apologetic personal messages too btw where you act nice, and then talk like this to me acting like the victim.

Yeah you should be done because there is a thread on the rules for Adriana's forum and it goes as follows:

As you guys can see this section has been cleared out because of members going off topic, the staff has decided to make extra rules to keep the area more clean.

1. No unnecessary posting to raise your post count....replying with only emoticons, LOL, LMFAO or things in that nature; you may say thanks for a picture or a video. If you want to PIP, you may visit General Talk and PIP your post count up.

2. No going off topic, ADRIANA LIMA related posts ONLY.

3. Please follow rules number 1 & 2... NO KIDDING

There is no "rule" here about quoting pictures, there is a reason why others have quoted pictures before anyway. If anyone is violating rules its you and its at number 2. Bye.

@Souled-Out Here are a few helpful links, I suggest you read them again because it seems you never took the time to actually read them.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/988-bellazon-rules-guidelines-and-faq/

No Flaming/Bashing
Don't personally attack other members or the staff. We also ask that you please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, and etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person (i.e. calling someone a slut, a whore, a bitch, etc.). Giving "constructive criticism" of a model such as, specifying that you do not find them attractive because of the length of their nose, or the size of their hips is deemed acceptable but we ask that you please try and refrain from that as well as it still upsets some members.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/49014-quoting-images-videos-updated-1013/

In order to decrease clutter and to help the board flow better, please DO NOT quote images or videos unless it is absolutely necessary (such as to back up a point). If you feel the need to quote an image or video, please textlink instead.

Lol "No flaming and bashing" You quoted that to me for what?

All you had to do was say to me, and the plenty of other people who have quoted pictures that you never bother to harrass, who have done the same thing, somebody just did it two days ago HERE, " Can you please not quote a picture again, its actually a rule to do so" Not, " Can you please maybe stop..." I am not dense you chose to come at me, a day or two after you started another argument with me

Practice what you preach. You didn't come at me genuine and you're violating rules yourself and you have other times, threads have had to been cleared out because of you. It would have helped you to actually mention the rule first but of course you didn't, you couldn't even phrase the request in a civil way. You chose sarcasm. Like I said, quit being petty and using bogus reasons to get back at someone who has already ignoring you after the other plenty of arguments

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Lol "No flaming and bashing" You quoted that to me for what?

Yeah because I am the one that keeps coming to you about everything you do right and call you names for it. All you had to do was say to me, and the plenty of other people who have quoted pictures " Can you please not quote a picture again, its actually a rule to do so" Not, " Can you please maybe stop..." I am not dense you chose to come at me, a day or two after you started another argument with me

Practice what you preach. You didn't come at me genuine and you're violating rules yourself. Hell, it would have helped you to actually mention the rule first

I'm 100% sure that if I had phrased my question that way you still would've found another excuse to start attacking me and bashing. You always do whenever something doesn't go your way and especially towards me. Whatever I say and will say, it's never good enough for you. Like I already told someone else a couple of days ago, if I'm nice it's not good for you, and if I'm more serious and direct it's not good either. 

It's also not my job to make sure that you read the rules before coming at someone just because they asked you NICELY to stop quoting pictures (which you just decide to turn into yet another argument). If you can't accept that there are certain rules then you probably shouldn't be here. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

It's also not my job to make sure that you read the rules before coming at someone just because they asked you NICELY to stop quoting pictures (which you just decide to turn into yet another argument). If you can't accept that there are certain rules then you probably shouldn't be here. 

But its your job to keep policing people on how and what to post on bellazon.

Leave people the fuck alone. You keep saying "I'm done, i'm done, i'm done" but you come back every time for a petty excuse to bitch at somebody who has already tried leaving you at the last argument you started with them, and the argument before that, that you started.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

But its your job to keep policing people on how to post on bellazon.

Leave people the fuck alone. You keep saying "I'm done, i'm done, i'm done" but you come back every time for a petty excuse to bitch.

Yet the same can be said about you. I've lost count on how many times you've said things like "I'm not going to talk to you anymore" yet a few months later you're PM'ing me and able to actually be decent towards me but oops now you're back to this. And I'm just pointing out that there are rules to be followed. It's not my choice, I didn't make these rules. If anyone is trying to tell others how to behave it's you. Do you actually read what you posted? You're literally telling me how you want me to talk to you. How is that not policing someone? Maybe start working on yourself first before you start telling others what they can and can't do, because your behaviour isn't anything to write home about either.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Yet the same can be said about you. I've lost count on how many times you've said things like "I'm not going to talk to you anymore" yet a few months later you're PM'ing me and able to actually be decent towards me but oops now you're back to this. And I'm just pointing out that there are rules to be followed. It's not my choice, I didn't make these rules. If anyone is trying to tell others how to behave it's you. Do you actually read what you posted? You're literally telling me how you want me to talk to you. How is that not policing someone? Maybe start working on yourself first before you start telling others what they can and can't do, because your behaviour isn't anything to write home about either.

I have actually LEFT every argument we had. Go back to any argument we had, you got the last word. Not me. Same with another user. Ya'll have the last response, so I do stop talking. But it doesn't matter because I am not the one who ignites when we talk

Thats letting you know why I don't take kind to this. I am telling you what you could have said that wouldn't upset me vs what you did. I am telling you, you can say A or you can say B. But you will get two different reactions from those choices. Thats informing. And yes, I pm'd you because guess what, I actually felt bad because I thought you felt like I was attacking you when I was responding to your response to me. Thats the difference between me and your ass. If I just think someone feels attacked, I am going to set it straight. I am telling you "leave people alone" and you're still going like you get enjoyment out of it.

Luna, you can say whatever the hell you want to try to justifiy yourself here, but the fact of that matter is you started this, and this your fault. Nobody asked you to come in here and say some shit to somebody who clearly isn't feeling you right now, that you didn't even say to anybody else even though other people have done the same thing just two days ago, on a page you clearly was on. You talked about photos on that page, so you saw it.  I quote one damn post, and two pages over, mutiple people have quoted photosets on the same page. You didn't say shit and you clearly went on that page. Please. Nobody that keeps experiencing what they are from you is going to be rosy about it. 

57 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I have actually LEFT every argument we had. Go back to any argument we had, you got the last word. Not me. Same with another user. Ya'll have the last response, so I do stop talking. But it doesn't matter because I am not the one who ignites when we talk

Thats not policing thats helping you out and letting you know why I don't take kind to this. I am telling you what you could have said that wouldn't upset me vs what you did. I am telling you, you can say A or you can say B. But you will get two different reactions from those choices. Thats informing. And yes, I pm'd you because guess what, I actually felt bad because I thought you felt like I was attacking you when I was responding to your response to me. Thats the difference between me and your ass. If I just think someone feels attacked, I am going to set it straight. I am telling you "leave people alone" and you're still going like you get enjoyment out of it.

Luna, you can say whatever the hell you want to try to justifiy yourself here, but the fact of that matter is you started this, and this your fault. Nobody asked you to come in here and say some shit to somebody who clearly isn't feeling you right now, that you didn't even say to anybody else even though other people have done the same thing just two days ago, on a page you clearly was on. I quote one damn post, and two pages over, mutiple people have quoted photosets on the same page. You didn't say shit and you clearly went on that page. Please. Nobody that keeps experiencing what they are from you is going to be rosy about it. 

But you clearly feel fine now with saying things like “that’s difference between me and your ass” etc. That’s all fine right? That’s not offensive at all? You have absolutely no idea what you’re saying. You always start an argument and if you didn’t start one you sure like to join them and then act like you’re innocent.

What I said about not quoting pictures wasn’t anything offensive and you just used that to find yet another reason to rant and act like the victim. It’s always the same story with you. Funny how you telling me what I should say instead of what I did say is also not considered “policing me” in your eyes,  but if I ask you to stop doing something in a NICE and POLITE way it’s wrong. I said what and how I said it because it’s nothing offensive and I didn’t think someone could actually step so low and twist someone’s words like that yet here you are proving me wrong. I could think of a billion ways to say it, but you will always find a new excuse to say it’s wrong and offensive. If someone else had asked you what I asked (using the same words) you wouldn't act like this. 

Start acting like an adult and take responsibility for the things you say. It’s about time. Stop pointing the finger at everyone else and start looking at how you act towards people here. You sure love to comment on how I talk, but you sure lack respect and don't seem to have any idea or knowledge on how to resolve a problem in a normal way. You just automatically jump to "that's the difference between me and your ass".

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

But you clearly feel fine now with saying things like “that’s difference between me and your ass” etc. That’s all fine right? That’s not offensive at all? You have absolutely no idea what you’re saying. You always start an argument and if you didn’t start one you sure like to join them and then act like you’re innocent.

What I said about not quoting pictures wasn’t anything offensive and you just used that to find yet another reason to rant and act like the victim. It’s always the same story with you. Funny how you telling me what I should say instead of what I did say is also not considered “policing me” in your eyes,  but if I ask you to stop doing something in a NICE and POLITE way it’s wrong. I said what and how I said it because it’s nothing offensive and I didn’t think someone could actually step so low and twist someone’s words like that yet here you are proving me wrong. I could think of a billion ways to say it, but you will always find a new excuse to say it’s wrong and offensive. If someone else had asked you what I asked (using the same words) you wouldn't act like this. 

Start acting like an adult and take responsibility for the things you say. It’s about time. Stop pointing the finger at everyone else and start looking at how you act towards people here. You sure love to comment on how I talk, but you sure lack respect and don't seem to have any idea or knowledge on how to resolve a problem in a normal way. You just automatically jump to "that's the difference between me and your ass".

Not to be rude or anything, but can you all please do these kind of discussions through private messages, since they don't involve Adriana? This is the candid sections, where we should talk about her pictures or something related to it. Thanks.

@nhlovesadri You’re not rude at all, if it were up to me discussions like these wouldn’t have to happen. My apologies for all these posts that clearly don’t need to be here, but I’m done talking to Souled Out so I won’t try to fix this through a personal message. She clearly doesn’t want to solve this in a normal and mature way, well then... that’s her problem. I’ve tried a lot of times yet it doesn’t seem to help. Again, sorry to everyone else in here who has had to read these things.

On topic now, I assume there will be a second season of American Beauty star since they’re looking for “influencers”? Could be interesting but I’m so over the word “influencers” :rofl: