Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, I am not surprised she still looks like that (well she seems heavier than she was at maybelline). She literally only had like 2 days. The same day she wrote the IG story about struggling with fitness was the same say we saw them go out for ice cream.

5a80e9e8d9545_icecream.thumb.gif.ec13bf9c64d3f8a448296536073fbddf.gif

if she does not take care of herself, she'll be like Rachel Hilbert. That began to gain weight and ended up disappearing because it did not take more work and VS dismissed. I know we're talking about Adriana, a world-known supermodel. But if she does not care the trend will be the same, she should have in mind that she is no more than 20 years old like most new angels and she will take more time to lose weight in compensation to a younger person. She has to open her eyes and stop going on the Metin wave, because he is not bringing anything good in her life, I do not know what she saw in him that made her so crazy in love.

Is this event last minute call? Bc she looks completely unprepared next to others. I was excited to see her in Rio for the carnavale but i’d still rather see her in NYFW as the main ambassador of the major sponsor of the event.

humidity slowly destroying her heavy make up and messy hair btw :dry:

3 minutes ago, ramires said:

Is this event last minute call? Bc she looks completely unprepared next to others. I was excited to see her in Rio for the carnavale but i’d still rather see her in NYFW as the main ambassador of the major sponsor of the event.

humidity slowly destroying her heavy make up and messy hair btw :dry:

I don't think so. I mean .. She's in RJ .. in Brazil it is Summer and RJ it is one of the hottest cities in Brazil. So she went comfortable .. even because she's in Sapucaí , you can't go with a lot of acessories.

1 hour ago, ramires said:

Is this event last minute call? Bc she looks completely unprepared next to others.

Maybelline event wasn't a last minute call neither. Adriana hasn't been as consistent with her fitness as she usually is. This all started when Metin decides to run over to her as much as he can, everysince the media thought they broke up :glare:. She only gets back in check when that dude leaves. But he always leaves until very last minute. Its gonna take her longer than a few days/ a week for her get back right because like someone else said, she is older now, she has to continue to be consistent and take her usual time to get in shape and eat right. She better start dragging metin to the gym more and force him to be better about his diet  along with her. Or he needs to just be staying in a hotel and give her, her space, because its just not realistic for her to keep being so under-prepared for jobs and its not gonna look good to others who possibly wanted to work with her.

He sucks all the good out of her, from her attitude to her looks. This is why nobody likes him

As you said hot weather or Metin’s ‘not show skin for empty cause’ motto might be the reason for today’s dissapointment but i still want to believe she decided to attend at the last minute. She is literally most pale person in the city rn while everbody looking like golden goddess with their perfectly well tanned skin. Don’t get me wrong i like every kind of make up on her, its just couldn’t be the worse choice for the night. I mean who would go to carnavale with Gothic style?

1 minute ago, ramires said:

As you said hot weather or Metin’s ‘not show skin for empty cause’ motto might be the reason for today’s dissapointment but i still want to believe she decided to attend at the last minute. She is literally most pale person in the city rn while everbody looking like golden goddess with their perfectly well tanned skin. Don’t get me wrong i like every kind of make up on her, its just couldn’t be the worse choice for the night. I mean who would go to carnavale with Gothic style?

It is not ghotic ... it is inspired by Lagertha , character from Vikings .. the make and the hair it is Lagertha's Vibe