Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

14 hours ago, *Luna* said:

The fact that some "fans" use apps to see what she is up to on social media just screams stalker to me. Why is this stuff so important?

I didn't realize you said this because I didn't read your whole message. But lets get this straight, they were TURKISH fans and TURKISH people who did that.  Below I was able to post the turkish fan screen shot of Adriana checking his profile, ironically after I posted it here. The person went private but I am not lying, this was the turkish fan https://www.instagram.com/lizrosagallica/ 

You know how those turkish fans do with Adriana. Non-turkish fans here and regular social media fans don't use special apps to see what she is doing. We see who she follows/unfollow and what she likes because IG just gives that to you, its apart of IG, and that's as far as we will go.

And you know what has sparked turkish people to do this, because metin himself is turkish. They are digging that deep in her SM to see if she had been looking at metin's profile. Thats what the photos below show, her looking at his profile (they are no longer below because after I wrote this, the user went private but the photos from the app had been up a week).  Anyways, it happened and they did this to adriana on the same week he chose to open up his mouth again about her. Don't rant to us, like its our fault that her boyfriend keeps opening a can of worms.Thats the whole reason we were bothered by him constantly talking to the press about her or doing stuff that he knows will catch media attention and draw people to their relationship even more. And he only did this because of breakup rumors and Adriana noticeably wasn't following him back. Combine all of that, people from turkey are going to stalk adriana like this.

Every since those breakup rumors Metin himself wasn't allowing for privacy at all. He has been doing the opposite, he keeps leaving cryptic messages to the media about the state of their relationship, which will spark people, turkish media, and turkish people to dig into their relationship and social media activity.  He knows this.People here have been saying this the whole time.The only reason why us non-turkish fans know this is because it was in her tagged photos, she's tagged. I didn't even show this until now, and I never did before for a reason.

I don't agree with how far these people went neither with the apps and what not. But the whole reason this is happening is because metin was so determined to prove they didn't break up and everything is so good despite not following each other. His sneaky IG activity and talking to the press has lead them to stalk her hard. Adriana isn't going to get privacy from her relationship, as long as her boyfriend refuses to allow for her to have privacy. The privacy isn't going to be there when he keeps talking to the press about her and stuff like that. People here have been saying this for weeks, so don't rant towards us about it, we knew Adriana wasn't going to get privacy after that

@Souled-Out What I said wasn’t a rant or wasn’t directed at any of you here, you really don’t need to take everything so seriously. It was just a general observation. But I will ask this, what does all of this do? All this talking about her relationship and how she should live her life? If you were famous and had tons of fans on a forum telling you what they think is right, would you listen to people you don’t know at all? We can keep having the same conversation for the next 10 years about this but it won’t change anything. I personally don’t see the point in it. For the past few months it’s been basically repeated over and over again...

All we have done here is state our observations and opinions, there isn't a goal behind doing that. This is a forum. We are allowed to use it in the way its meant for. Its where you go to discuss and share things related to her, especially her career. Which this stuff is

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

All we have done here is state our observations and opinions, there isn't a goal behind doing that. This is a forum. We are allowed to use it in the way its meant for. Its where you go to discuss and share things related to her, especially her career. Which this stuff is

To be honest, I rarely see anyone talking about her career :/ For the past 3/4 months it's been all about her relationships (with a man, or her family, her friends, it's all about just that). I never said you can't express your opinion or observations, but I don't see the point in talking about the same thing for months at a time. (In this case, her current partner). Nothing new has been said. Repeating the same stuff some think about Metin won't change anything. 

The last three pages in her General discussion section  included discussions about her career, but OK. lets pretend like it didn't. literally the whole reason why people so many people started to dislike him so much was because they think her relationship with him has spilled over into her career as well as other aspects of her that deals with how her fans feel about her as a person. Even the media has made that correlation. Hell, even he admitted to that. All of this has already been explained here. You don't have to understand it and if you are that sick and tired of it, you may want to stop talking about it yourself.

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

The last three pages in her General discussion section  included discussions about her career, but OK. lets pretend like it didn't. literally the whole reason why people so many people started to dislike him so much was because they think her relationship with him has spilled over into her career as well as other aspects of her that deals with how her fans feel about her as a person. Even the media has made that correlation. Hell, even he admitted to that. All of this has already been explained here. You don't have to understand it and if you are that sick and tired of it, you may want to stop talking about it yourself.

I don’t really appreciate the “you don’t need to understand” comment to be honest. It’s not because I don’t share the same opinion on whether or not talking about the same stuff 24/7 actually changes anything or not that I don’t understand what has happened. 

No matter what happens or what people say on here or anywhere else, she will still do whatever she wants to do. Saying the same things over and over again isn’t going to change her mind or anything else for that matter. All I wanted to know is what the point is of always saying the same things about her and her relationship whether it’s with Metin or another person. Again, I never said you (or anyone else) can’t share their opinion and views on Adriana’s life or relationship(s), but isn’t doing so once or twice more than enough? 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I don’t really appreciate the “you don’t need to understand” comment to be honest. It’s not because I don’t share the same opinion on whether or not talking about the same stuff 24/7 actually changes anything or not that I don’t understand what has happened. 

No matter what happens or what people say on here or anywhere else, she will still do whatever she wants to do. Saying the same things over and over again isn’t going to change her mind or anything else for that matter. All I wanted to know is what the point is of always saying the same things about her and her relationship whether it’s with Metin or another person. Again, I never said you (or anyone else) can’t share their opinion and views on Adriana’s life or relationship(s), but isn’t doing so once or twice more than enough? 

I don't appreciate always having to explain something to you, especially when I am trying not to talk about it anymore and I stated that I am trying.  I am not getting enjoyment out of any of this, believe it or not.If I am coming off rude, that's why.  So i'd rather you not understand because I am a Sagittarius (its hard for me to shut up once someone gets me going) everything about this upsets and disappoints me as as fan, as well as others, so its another reason why you see others talking about it alot.Or why our change of tone changed around here.  I haven't said half of the things I really wanted to say  to be honest. That's just me/some of us/whoever you are specifically talking to. If you're not like that, thats fine.

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't appreciate always having to explain something to you, especially when I am trying not to talk about it anymore and I stated that I am trying.  I am not getting enjoyment out of any of this, believe it or not. So i'd rather you not understand.

No one is forcing you to explain yourself. You always have the option to ignore a question and move on with your day, instead you chose to reply. Don’t act like it’s abnormal that I answer back. I didn’t say anything wrong either btw, I just asked a very simple question. You clearly don’t want to answer it and that’s fine with me. I also don’t know what suddenly changed because a while ago you were actually nice to me yet now you’re back to taking everything seriously and personally. 

59 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

No one is forcing you to explain yourself. You always have the option to ignore a question and move on with your day, instead you chose to reply. Don’t act like it’s abnormal that I answer back. I didn’t say anything wrong either btw, I just asked a very simple question. You clearly don’t want to answer it and that’s fine with me. I also don’t know what suddenly changed because a while ago you were actually nice to me yet now you’re back to taking everything seriously and personally. 

I explained why I haven't been coming off as nice. But K.