Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

This photo with the brazilian guy is from november (?)

new or old?

I don't think that photo is from november... I am not sure if thats new or old because her hair is really dark and really short. Her hair seemed to have grown some and was more lighter the last time we saw her,

but who knows after a week lol.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I just saw brazilian guy's instagram and he posted that photo in november... Yeah idk either hope it's old

Yeah, I felt like her hair also looked too dark in that photo lol. The gym photo but when she posted that water, it seems like she was going back to the gym anyway. I thought thats what she meant by "back at it" or was it to signify she was back on social media. But yeah that photo seems to be from November.

The one the makeup artist posted looks like it could have been when she went to that soccer game. Her hair looks better (but darker), but we all know how her hair never last anyway.

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, I felt like her hair also looked too dark in that photo lol. The gym photo but when she posted that water, it seems like she was going back to the gym anyway. I thought thats what she meant by "back at it" or was it to signify she was back on social media. But yeah that photo seems to be from November.

The one the makeup artist posted looks like it could have been when she went to that soccer game. Her hair looks better (but darker), but we all know how her hair never last anyway.

I think she wanted say back to the gym.