Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

OMG! It is the biggest question. But lately all the designer only prefer instamodels

Yes, unfortunately. The covers are being dominated by instamodels and celebs too. I’m sure her show plus whatever movie cameos she has planned will raise her profile. It’s sad but these days you can’t be JUST a model like it was back in her prime. In order to get the covers, campaigns and shows nowadays you have to have a big social media following, have a famous last name, date a celeb or have outside ventures like she’s getting now. 

3 hours ago, 4BWL said:

Yes, unfortunately. The covers are being dominated by instamodels and celebs too. I’m sure her show plus whatever movie cameos she has planned will raise her profile. It’s sad but these days you can’t be JUST a model like it was back in her prime. In order to get the covers, campaigns and shows nowadays you have to have a big social media following, have a famous last name, date a celeb or have outside ventures like she’s getting now. 

Yeh. I think that she be in VS it is slowing her life.. I mean, VS isn't give her anything like in the old days... And I think that was one of the reason that Alessandra left. Alessandra it is looking foward in be an actress... She created her brand and this is one of the things that Adriana should do the same. Create a line with maybelline.. She had been for so long been a maybelline girl and never had this thing like gigix maybelline.. That it is What Adriana should do.. Be in movies, create something.. Even Candice it is doing her new brand swin collection. I don't know why Adri isn't doing thoses thing who really can be good for her.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh. I think that she be in VS it is slowing her life.. I mean, VS isn't give her anything like in the old days... And I think that was one of the reason that Alessandra left. Alessandra it is looking foward in be an actress... She created her brand and this is one of the things that Adriana should do the same. Creat a line with maybelline.. She had been for so long been a maybelline girl and never had this thing like gigix maybelline.. That it is What Adriana should do.. Be in movies, creat something.. Even Candice it is doing her new brand swin collection. I don't know why Adri isn't doing thoses thing who really can be good for her.

Maybe because thats not what she wants to do. Thats their life, its not hers. She was given something else that they weren't and thats a show. THATS what slowed her down this year, as well as age. Alessandra's modelling career was no better than hers, as they are both 36.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Maybe because thats not what she wants to do. Thats their life, its not hers. She was given something else that they weren't and thats a show. THATS what slowed her down this year, as well as age. Alessandra's modelling career was no better than hers, as they are both 36.

In any moment I said that Alessandra it is better than Adriana. '-'