Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Ikr! She won’t post this of course ?. Oh Adriana. Did any of you watch the previews of the show? I haven’t. How was her walk in the segment she opened?

I did it, it was regular because the song wasn't fierce or anything. Its obvious that candice was supposed to open it and not adriana

52 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I did it, it was regular because the song wasn't fierce or anything. Its obvious that candice was supposed to open it and not adriana

Bummer ?. Amazing how VS is more a mess this year than usual. Didn’t think they had it in them. Adriana refuses to leave so we have a few more years of such disappointments.

I want to count on the editing but I know better.

I didn't see candice's nomad walk but I saw pics of her blowing kisses during that segment. We also haven't seen Adriana's punk angels walk (although we saw candices) but she didn't blow kisses there, except for at the end as did candice. I am not a fan of candice's walk this year because I find confidence the most important thing, and thats what makes a walk fierce, and candice did not have that this year. Something was wrong with her and it def showed through her walks this year.