Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

Yes, maybe she is not a human. She is more beautiful than mannequins. :p

Anyway VSFS is over, so it is better to take a vacation and go to the beach. I think she needs a tan.

Adriana+Lima+Angels+Adriana+Lima+Jasmine+Tookes+i7xtqLMSurkl.jpg

she really does need a tan! Thats the only thing that messes her look up right now, she literally looks dead sometimes she is so pale.

I’m glad that for once she didn’t do a red lip :rofl: Red lips look great on her but it’s fun to see she switched it up and went with a different look. I like her outfit but the bustier isn’t exactly my cup of tea... but I’ve seen worse. Love the skirt!

1 hour ago, Nameless_Ghuleh said:

She looked gorgeous on the carpet, the most beautiful face alongside Taylor. But why do her lips look bigger in those pics? Also, can anyone tell me if they contoured her nose?

They overdrew her lips again, its not the first time, this was from last year:

https://i1.wp.com/www.nova-magazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Adriana-Lima-Shines-At-Charity-Event-in-New-York.png?fit=1200%2C600&ssl=1

whoever does this makeup, they do well until they touch her lips. But, this time around she looks better. Adriana never had a big nose, it flares when she smiles making it look bigger but, its never been a beak or anything. I actually think it was smaller when she was young (your nose grows as it get older) but this was def a contour type of makeup, So her nose probably was contoured, not that it made much of a difference.