Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 2017-5-24 at 1:26 AM, jamiya said:

Her make-up artist @gatomakeup commented on her Insta that " I'm sorry I couldn't go this time", @daniellepriano wasn't there too. So this time it was not the best team for her.

I hope he reunites with her soon! It wasn't a good look this time but I'm sure she'll look amazing as usual the next event.  

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

yeah,meant how they meet sometimes outside of work too.it's cute

Yeah, I think Adriana is close to alot of the VS crew on a personal level. Even Ed, I honestly don't think any of the others are as close to them personally as her. You can tell by how they talk about her, look at her, and interact with her. IDK if you were here when I mentioned but one of the designers for the past two years of the show said he and the others love adriana so much, it breaks their heart when fans think that they purposely give her bad outfits and stuff. They love her too much to do that. Adriana was the only one he kept commenting on, on the VS fan page even though other angels were being talked about there.