Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

19 hours ago, emerald7 said:

lol thats your first post??

:smile: yes. because until recently I could be on this forum w/o registration. a short time ago forum asked me to log-in. never wanted to wright here to discuss her life and etc. -_- just been around downloading all the pics for years and years ;) I AM NOT " somebody who registered to this forum just to bash her"....... surely that's NOT ME! after those pics I just couldn't stand it and wrote... it's just what I felt at that moment. as we all know, she kept her virginity to a special man, to her hustband... raising her children, worldwide famed person... and one day she's with fighting guy, next day she's with football star, today she kisses baseball man in public. I wonder, how much things we DON'T know, we DON'T seen about her life... afraid of there might be more other guys :/ would been great if she were only with Marco Y., grow kids together.. but this is LIFE, yes... nothing is fabulously perfect

I am sorry if I hurt somebody's feelings to Adriana and fan-addiction of her... ;) PEACE! 

13 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Like I said similar.. btw I don't think it fits with her but if she likes ok :smile:

Not to be rude or annoying, totally the opposite :smile:, but at first I was like you, "Nah it's only a luxury car, bad choice" but reading a bit of stuff I changed my mind completely: it's 100% ecologic being electric, the winged doors are not only cool but actually are very usefull because they can open completely with even only 30 cm of free horizontal space, a thing you can't do with a normal door, do ti's perfect for crowded parking lots or city streets, and it seems much easier and comfortable to enter the back seats with this kind of opening then the traditional one, judging from the pictures at least (not her case, but since I live with a family member with handicap and problems on walking, this seems a kind of back seat that could be better for this kind of problems). And the car is big enough for her, having 2 kids, and coming from owning an 8 seats Kia Sorento that was huge too. Knowing this imo it's a very good choice for her, even not too pricy considering it's totally electric and that big, I red around 75k$, while you easlily reach 100k$ with luxury cars.

IMG_7142.thumb.PNG.42a19c42af5dacbf699ab972b58de836.PNGsoooo beautiful! im dead. I will never get used to her outstanding beauty. I just wish she had better taste in men. She deserves THE BEST. I remember a fan comment on her instagram a couple of months ago, saying something like " any guy you will ever date, you're out of his leaugue. No on one can match that inside and outside". So true