Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Irina yes. But sara, it still surprises me how much more better looking I find Adriana.

LOL Irina wouldn't be caught dead next to sara I don't think. They had a falling out. But both girls seem to love Adriana

you mean the D comments from Irina? childish if she has something against sara and shows it that way. Sara reacts more mature right now.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

you mean the D comments from Irina? childish if she has something against sara and shows it that way. Sara reacts more mature right now.

Yeah, I was not expecting Irina to do that and be that way. All the models are surprising us these days lol. Irina didn't seem like that type. Especially not with her age

18 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah, I was not expecting Irina to do that and be that way. All the models are surprising us these days lol. Irina didn't seem like that type. Especially not with her age

well im not sure if she's really hating or jealous. But i didn't expect it from her so no idea if it's a joke because her agent uses it too and sara is at the same agency as irina. I doubt it that Irina now pregnant cares about sara's success. Some people said sara and taylor have some problems but last week sara and lais said everything is ok. So maybe just speculations.

On 2017-3-21 at 2:11 PM, emerald7 said:

17362391_10155252830082042_5778601367563513049_n.thumb.jpg.e377594793fee2a06e04e247439abe2e.jpg

OMG, stay a few days away and there are lots of news..

I don't like to talk about her personal life... but I have to say something about it, I believe she is in a good place right now. She has been looking really healthy and happy and amazing in all her pictures for a couple months now. 

Even in this picture that I didn't love the angle of the camera, she looks flawless.

Thanks for all the pictures!

43 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

You're welcome :D:D

Yes dilhixitah, thank you! I think that the Maybelline party in London is the best she has looked in a long time! so stunning. The make up and hair are on the casually messy side and it makes her look so young. She is literally shining.