Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

10 hours ago, TKC said:

Hope she either gets a tan or dyes her hair lighter. The pale skin and black hair is so harsh

Agree on this but she has soft facial features, nothing sharp about it.

IMO she is the only one who manages this combination without looking harsh however she's usually end up being a victim of bad make up.(contouring)

Brown is def better. I don't like her blonde or anything but I think her natural hair is better.

It would fit her paler skin that she has right now better.

It would be ok if she had a tan.... she is just so pasty right now lol and It doesn't do anything for her looks like having a tan does. I hope she tans it for the show, spray tan or something lol

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Spray tans look very orange most of the time, however I do think that the tan from the 2008 show was absolutely perfect. And when did Adriana have blonde hair? I've never seen pictures of her with blonde hair.

I think irina shayk uses spray tan? No? Or maybe just a tanning bed,whatever irina be doing for her skin to look like that, Adriana should

Irina's skin be glowing

And I mean like in 2004 or 2010 (right after having her baby) those were blondish colors,

Irina's father is Tatar, a Muslim which is why her skin is darker than most Russians. She's always pictured on a beach though so the sun probably helps.

I prefer Adriana's exotic darker skin but she is stunning when she isn't TOO pale. Too pale + weight loss + bad VSFS makeup will not be good.

The question is, does she like being tan anymore. I know she did back in time but seems she dumped her signature look a long time ago. I've seen pictures of her looking ghostly and there is no way she should have leave her house like that unless she just liked being fair skinned. The only time she happens to get dark now is when she's on vacation like during Ana BB's wedding or summers in Miami.

The 2008 show she looked so orange to me and the make up didn't suit her. I think her tan looked best in 2002/03/05. I hope she is able to get a natural tan but we will see. I think Adriana is trying to preserve her youthful looks and that includes taking care of her skin. Tanning runs a risk of certain things like wrinkles and skin diseases, looking older etc..

1 hour ago, Miz_B said:

The 2008 show she looked so orange to me and the make up didn't suit her. I think her tan looked best in 2002/03/05. I hope she is able to get a natural tan but we will see. I think Adriana is trying to preserve her youthful looks and that includes taking care of her skin. Tanning runs a risk of certain things like wrinkles and skin diseases, looking older etc..

Yeah but she smokes :/ . So, she may as well try to tan more. There are some good spray tans out there and I think she used to use them, because she talked about that. She needs to somehow get more color to her skin again, its possible with more sunlight ofcourse because she is a woman of color herself, she can be in the sun all day long and she won't turn pink or anything, and perhaps because of that she won't age. I don't know anybody whose skin can get dark as hers NATURALLY that end up with wrinkles or anything. Disease, perhaps but she smokes so... she can tan lol, thats possibly less detrimental

But as I said she can just dye her hair back a lighter color. The pale skin and such dark hair is harsh to me and it doesn't give her the same appeal and thats probably why the VS makeup been bad on her lately at the fashion shows

4 hours ago, AdriDiva said:

Irina's father is Tatar, a Muslim which is why her skin is darker than most Russians. She's always pictured on a beach though so the sun probably helps.

I prefer Adriana's exotic darker skin but she is stunning when she isn't TOO pale. Too pale + weight loss + bad VSFS makeup will not be good.

The question is, does she like being tan anymore. I know she did back in time but seems she dumped her signature look a long time ago. I've seen pictures of her looking ghostly and there is no way she should have leave her house like that unless she just liked being fair skinned. The only time she happens to get dark now is when she's on vacation like during Ana BB's wedding or summers in Miami.

Adriana's mixed. Eduardo actually seems to have the exact same kind of ethnicity as her on both sides(mom and dad) and look at how not pale his skin is lol. Adriana used to be even darker than him. I just hope she gets one because that makeup and stuff will continue to look bad on her at this years fashion show and eventually people gonna think its time for her to leave VS for all the wrong reasons (how she appears on the runway)

50 minutes ago, TKC said:

Adriana's mixed. Eduardo actually seems to have the exact same kind of ethnicity as her on both sides(mom and dad) and look at how not pale his skin is lol. Adriana used to be even darker than him. I just hope she gets one because that makeup and stuff will continue to look bad on her at this years fashion show and eventually people gonna think its time for her to leave VS for all the wrong reasons (how she appears on the runway)

I am aware she mixed, it shows in her face features, her old hair and helps her skin tan more easy without looking orange or red but naturally her skin is a light olive complexion, the way it is now. Her skin being so brown in her youth was due to her being in the Brazilian sun and then when she start with VS she was always on the beach doing photoshoot. Also in old VS video she was sprayed with tanner too. 

Eduardo judging by his Instagram, he's always outside in the sun and that keeps him dark. She's been shooting outside lately so maybe that will help. 

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Eduardo doesn't have the same ethnicity of Adriana, just look his father on his ig.. 

Thats her mother's brother MAYBE or a cousin of her mom

His father is how him and adriana are related. His father has the same last name as Adriana, thats how him and adriana have the same last name. His father is actually related to Adriana. I know because

his mother has a different median name. His father is somebody in Adriana's family. From the other photos I saw of him, he does look like he can be related to Adriana's mom facial features wise, thats why I guessed the relation was close, other than the fact they all have the same name

4 hours ago, AdriDiva said:

I am aware she mixed, it shows in her face features, her old hair and helps her skin tan more easy without looking orange or red but naturally her skin is a light olive complexion, the way it is now. Her skin being so brown in her youth was due to her being in the Brazilian sun and then when she start with VS she was always on the beach doing photoshoot. Also in old VS video she was sprayed with tanner too. 

Eduardo judging by his Instagram, he's always outside in the sun and that keeps him dark. She's been shooting outside lately so maybe that will help. 

I agree about ed, and he is in his mid 40s he says. Sunlight hasn't made him age bad, as I expected, because he is of color himself. She shouldn't be that scared to tan but i agree I hope the shooting outside helps