Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, AdriDiva said:

One of her looks. I feel like this, I love it IN COMPARISON to what Martha, Lily and Lais got but I think it could have been better.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMScpXwl0sS/

I love it, its not plain. She got plain outfits last year. This one is creative and VS don't have alot of creative outfits to give out these days it seem

Actually i wonder why she wears that mess rather than what is she wearing. Some comments about her outfit are hilarious on DM.

10 Magazine should dedicate their 'VS Fitting What Are You Wearing Part 3' video to Adri's outfit otherwise we couldn't solve this mystery. 

8 hours ago, Corner said:

I weep for Adriana.

How done do you think this outfit is? Literally all the other angels, even alessandra, has a more detailed look. This can't be it.

Its way better than what she was given last year, which is why I like it. But after seeing everybody else's outfits. She still has one of the most plain outfits.

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Fingers crossed sis. If this is the final look, someone at VS has to be sabotaging het

Yeah because this isn't right.

This woman is going to trend and be talked about more than all the other angels honestly and has a huge role in how many viewers they will manage to watch this show and this is what she gets?

9 hours ago, mjmarija said:

From the VSFS thread

IMG_1481.PNG.f564c1d1e888e2c8dc9a3a233cc5a5a7.PNG IMG_1482.PNG.c43ab102b440476754e74da12e2c47fe.PNG

There are more videos on Elle's instagram stories. I hope somebody gets them. :smile: 

I don't understand how dare they giving this to Adriana :sad:  Is there a chance the combination of the lingerie was not definitive?

(hi, first post here! so sad is to complain and cry about this years outfit)

3 hours ago, flowerfield100 said:

I saw his instastory, he really does think adriana is like the most beautiful angel, so maybe he will come through for her

But the outfit we have seen need to be fixed too. Its damn plain.

Actually is is good for a show opener. Think back to her 2010 tough love, it was by far more creative, but it didn't have like huge wings like they originally planned because its not ideal to open a show with such a heavy outfit. The opening outfit needs to be inbetween.

I felt like Adriana had a good chance in opening but elsa' snapchat has people raising eyebrows. The only thing is, during fittings, when a model is told for the first time they are opening the show, the press is also told..

Plus I just think its really dumb to also have a NA open. A NA got the fb. A NA got the swarvoski outfit. We know a NA is opening up dark angel.

One of these old angels better have something to do, and it better be special. Really? Let these not as greatly cared about new angels do all the big stuff? VS acting like they blind about those ratings from last year

4 hours ago, mjmarija said:

^ She looks great!

I really hope that designer is right and her second outfit is better.

I thought we would see the video from her fitting yesterday...

It looks like she went to fittings again. Maybe they did better with that damn outfit. because she is the only one from yesterday that is back. And her elle stuff wasn't posted. Maybe VS told to scrap it, incase it was like changed because they talk about their outfits in those videos and hers is the only one that hasn't been shared