Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 hours ago, AdriDiva said:

VS has her shooting something for VS Sport the reason her hair is this way at Eiffel Tower. I hope she do not overexert herself because she looked kind of tired in video of it.

Yes she does look tired and I am sure its because she woke up early to work out. I hope its her last time, because you can just see how tired she be after working out

She still looked good somehow tho lol But it was obvious she was tired

I really hope the outfit that is intuited in the last video posted (thanks to all for the excellent work that you are doing putting all the photos and videos of) isn't the second outfit that will dress Adriana. They would look terribly ugly both and she deserves the most beautiful. I would be very upset that Victoria's Secret gave Adriana some ugly outfits, while Bella (and let's wait and see Kendall's or Gigi's outfits) have given him one of the most beautiful. I don't understand why they put Gigi in the first line of the photocall at the Grand Palais, while there were some Angels in second line. I will wait until tomorrow, but for the moment quite disappointed with VS.

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

With Doutzen! That is Adriana's skirt or it is part of the look with the boots?

It's her skirt i guess, i realized every girl who gonna wear high-knee boots for the show were asked to go rehearsal with skirt like previous years. (in black also)