Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

5 minutes ago, crista said:

So many new pics, thank you all. She is so beautiful, that's unfair:heart: And tbh i've missed her work with VS (even if it sucks these days)

It doesn't look like these pictures "suck" to me... If those suck then what is good enough lol. I think they look amazing and I can't wait to see the rest. So happy she is shooting for them again :smile: also very excited for this project with Russell 

10 hours ago, duhampi said:

I watched some snap videos, Adri and Marko were dancing together. 

IG456.jpgIG4567.jpg

Twitter (private account)

Ohh... How sweet is Adriana´s picture kissing Eduardo Cesar (top right one) :-) :-) Love it!!

@duhampi ,  could you please post this pic bigger?

Thanks, and btw, this is my first post here :-)

7 minutes ago, duhampi said:

I found an old pic of Adri i dont know if its for Editorial or candid. 

limaold.jpg

Beautiful!! Where did you find this? Also does anyone know what happend to this fansite called adrianalimafan.net? It had so many great pictures of her on there :sad:

13 minutes ago, TKC said:

She looks great! Its seriously like she never left! Well like she never stopped shooting with them. This looks like something for VS glory days. I pray she posts this. She never showed a lingerie photo on her IG, and this is recent

Amazing!!! This pic gives me hope for VS as far as them revamping their brand. Maybe this year's show won't be shitty like the past 10....(IMO the last great show of theirs for me was 2006.)

9 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ I wouldn't hold your breath on that :D

Well hey, I held my breath for the CAVS and look what happened. I'm going to have hope for VS. They gotta make a comeback from last year's train wreck.