Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I don't know on which thread i should ask so please ignore me spamming candid thread.

I wonder if anyone knows any detail about Adriana's appearance as a guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race Global ALLSTAR. They filmed it in Colombia and Adriana followed him when she was in Colombia, also the Colombian make up artist Adriana followed on ig was at the set of the show. 

https://twitter.com/DragsNoti/status/1737244851119210645

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-h6Pc3Hmzg&ab_channel=DragRaceAccess

Are these rumors true? Since i don't know the concept of the show i'm nor sure.

8 minutes ago, ekn said:

I don't know on which thread i should ask so please ignore me spamming candid thread.

I wonder if anyone knows any detail about Adriana's appearance as a guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race Global ALLSTAR. They filmed it in Colombia and Adriana followed him when she was in Colombia, also the Colombian make up artist Adriana followed on ig was at the set of the show. 

https://twitter.com/DragsNoti/status/1737244851119210645

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-h6Pc3Hmzg&ab_channel=DragRaceAccess

Are these rumors true? Since i don't know the concept of the show i'm nor sure.

Hm, IDK if its true but I do remember Adriana going to Columbia after the VS show was shot and we was wondering why. We assumed she went back for additional VS content for the show. But maybe it was this

On 12/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, Souled-Out said:

Hm, IDK if its true but I do remember Adriana going to Columbia after the VS show was shot and we was wondering why. We assumed she went back for additional VS content for the show. But maybe it was this

I believe she went to Columbia after the VS show aired. I assumed it was just vacation since she posted hanging out with friends. So these rumors seem about her being a judge seem possible.

Umm yeah those pics outside of her kid's school had to be old. I say this because this journey is a... slower burn for Adriana. Don't get me wrong, I see progress and she def still looks better compared to November. I think her face is finally trying to slim down and go back to the size/shape it was before. I'm starting to see early stages of her face shape returning to normal. But I think the days where just 4-5 days is enough to see a visible difference in her weight are gone. Which is okay because she is older now its normal, she just has to be consistent. However, I think those school photos were older than they said because I really don't think it's possible for someone her age to show a very obvious difference that quickly. Those school photos were on the 14th and we saw her on the 18th/19th not looking anything like that. I still see progress in her now but not a dramatic one, so yea I think those photos of her with one of her daughters were a lil older but just newly shared. Because obviously she can't look that much smaller/different in just like 5 days (comparing how she looked at the school vs on December 18th).

Again, I hate how shady the media has been with all this. Likely releasing older photos as new. But then they like avoid posting her better photos. Just vile. Thats why I really want Adriana to get her revenge body and looks back lol. Remind them of who are the ugly ones in this scenario, it's not her.

2 hours ago, Cici said:

I’m new here! I think these are old photos. I think she’s on holiday in Brazil. I say this due to a comment I saw in her eldest child’s tiktok

Hi!

There are people who pretend to be her daughter on tiktok. Especially like public accounts. Its no place for anything reliable I would say, unless you are friends with her eldest daughter private tiktok. Her real tiktok is private

12 hours ago, Cici said:

I’m new here! I think these are old photos. I think she’s on holiday in Brazil. I say this due to a comment I saw in her eldest child’s tiktok

I am pretty sure she is in LA and that those are new photos. Adriana's mother-in-law always makes it known when she is around them by posting photos of Cyan. She posted family photos during these holidays but no Cyan, Adriana, or Andre. As someone said, there are multiple fake accounts of Valentina on tiktok. Her real profile is private and is followed by Adriana's tiktok. 

8 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Adriana's ig stories, and new profile pic as well

adrianalima_story_3270122631611572236.jpg

OMG

I love that. I like that she has that as her profile picture too lol. I think its cute when celebs has like super young/childhood photos as their profile picture. I hope she keeps this as her profile picture for a long time

I especially love it because it reminds people of how exotic looking she can be, her hair is even curly here.  I am happy to see her do this

@souled-out yes i agree thats cute to see celebs young photos as their PP but Adriana's situation is different. I prefer to see a recent and good photo of her as PP.

Because nobody doubt how exotic looking she was/is, the main problem is how she recently look.

One of these photos should be profile picture of her.

On 10/5/2023 at 9:29 AM, ekn said:

georgisandev 😍

385062555_18393190798016245_7872919607478063832_n.thumb.jpg.687e76ca1c5c059eef34fa76fda7abf5.jpg385015355_18393192997016245_1562508194820860777_n.thumb.jpg.00e3134e44b948830c5fa9b1edc2abd5.jpg

I still cannot get over the fact that both she and the make up artist guy let these pictures disappeared on Instagram story.

OR she should remind people she is still actively working model by having one of Harper's Bazaar Arabia's photos as PP. She didn't even share her latest Marc Jacobs campaign on her Instagram, i can't forgive this too.

Well let's forget 2023. Her change of PP at least gives a positive view for us that she will do something very different. I can't help to expect her potential jobs this year. Maybe a new campaign for Miu Miu, my biggest expectation for her. Or her 20th Vogue cover...

7 hours ago, XSS said:

Well let's forget 2023. Her change of PP at least gives a positive view for us that she will do something very different. I can't help to expect her potential jobs this year. Maybe a new campaign for Miu Miu, my biggest expectation for her. Or her 20th Vogue cover...

I agree. The pfp change could be foreshadowing something. Its a picture of Adriana when she was the most ambitious about modeling. Her being that girl in the profile picture is the reason she became the successful model she did. So I really hope that profile pic has meaning to what is to come. Hopefully the ambitious and determined girl Adriana was at the time is coming back

Also, her profile picture doesn't need to be recent. If people actually wanted to see recent photos of her and what she looks like now, all they gotta do is look at her ig feed lol. There is ALL the recent photos of her there, including miu miu photos. So yeah I disagree that her profile picture needs to be current. She literally has recent photos on her feed.