Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

58 minutes ago, patt said:

Can we say she is the brand ambassador of the Hublot now?

I don't think she is. I think it would have been announced by them if she were. Seems like all their ambassadors are majority athletes. Perhaps she is there for networking reasons for another possible job with them. and it was prob a free trip and free watch worth thousands she is wearing above. 

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

I don't think she is. I think it would have been announced by them if she were. Seems like all their ambassadors are majority athletes. Perhaps she is there for networking reasons for another possible job with them. and it was prob a free trip and free watch worth thousands she is wearing above. 

In the live they thanked her for the campaign, but didn't call her ambassador as others, so I agree with you, guess she has other campaigns planned for them, and becoming an ambassador in the future maybe.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

In the live they thanked her for the campaign, but didn't call her ambassador as others, so I agree with you, guess she has other campaigns planned for them, and becoming an ambassador in the future maybe.

So she isn't ambassador of IWC anymore? I remember the campaing, but didn't saw it was the same brand. Thank u. 

Her makeup artists GOTTA stop putting so much makeup on her face.

She looked WAY better this morning in venice and I am sure she had nothing on. This makeup at this event is too harsh on her cheeks, and its so much that it makes her look older than she usually does. The makeup literally makes her look older than she does without it

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She looked WAY better this morning in venice and I am sure she had nothing on. This makeup at this event is too harsh on her cheeks, and its so much that it makes her look older than she usually does. The makeup literally makes her look older than she does without it

I somehow even think the other makeup fit her more than this one. 

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think the problem it's the contour , she doesn't need all that contour. And this wet hair, I never liked!

5 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I think the problem it's the contour , she doesn't need all that contour. And this wet hair, I never liked!

Agree on the hair. I actually think the hair down like yesterday with some waves or straight tends to look better on her. At least it wasn't the snatched ponytail tho. 

I also hate the eyebrows brushed upwards.