Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

4 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Makes me sad that she doesn't feel confortable with her body, she's drop dead gorgeous !

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTZIf0VMcMA/

241132758_1802368999935241_831444939209818346_n.thumb.jpg.0b6cc21d7cb9fb21c4371fd7dc291045.jpg

Well atleast she was honest and transparent. But I agree, I really hope she gets out of that insecurity funk- it may explain the areas we mentioned that she may have changed about herself that literally did NOT need changing and didn't help her looks. I know its not easy getting older, especially when you are like Adriana who is used to being a certain way and her looks are her job, so they are important to her. But I need for her to see that even if she isn't a stick thin anymore and even if she is getting older, she is still seen as one of the most beautiful woman ever. People really do want her to embrace herself as she gets older no matter what natural changes occur, she will always be beautiful and seen as such- she is that lucky with her looks. Body wise I do get that since she is a model, regardless of what certain expectations are indeed expected but I think she knows how to push herself and get where she needs to be physically, she just has to keep motivated

9 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@laeteita who were the other girls you saw doing this kind of photoshoot in Piazza San Marco?

I’m not familiar with the place so i don’t know if it is the same place. Barbara and some other models did a photoshoot in gown.

But i think this is related to Etro, not related to them. 

6 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I’m not familiar with the place so i don’t know if it is the same place. Barbara and some other models did a photoshoot in gown.

But i think this is related to Etro, not related to them. 

If it has the same church and towers behind yes, it's Piazza San Marco, famous Venice central historic square with the Basilica di San Marco.

Hope she gets a campaign with Etro, she killed both her looks, they couldn't ask for anyone better. Also the dresses were very nice, not too extravagant but fit for a sensual woman like her.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Body wise I do get that since she is a model, regardless of what certain expectations are indeed expected but I think she knows how to push herself and get where she needs to be physically, she just has to keep motivated

I think if she continues to workout out/her diet she can get to what she wanted. I recall she hadnt been working out much prior to this. And hadnt posted her diet meals she gets prepped in a long long time. She did lose some of the weight. But not all of it because she just wasn't ready for it this quick. 

28 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I think if she continues to workout out/her diet she can get to what she wanted. I recall she hadnt been working out much prior to this. And hadnt posted her diet meals she gets prepped in a long long time. She did lose some of the weight. But not all of it because she just wasn't ready for it this quick. 

I agree, I know Adriana is like everybody else sometimes she just likes to eat and not work out as much. I also know its not as easy when you are older. BUT she knows how to get it right when she has the motivation regardless. I think if she stays motivated, I think she could get back to where she needs to be as well. I think she is physically capable of it

18 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree, I know Adriana is like everybody else sometimes she just likes to eat and not work out as much. I also know its not as easy when you are older. BUT she knows how to get it right when she has the motivation regardless. I think if she stays motivated, I think she could get back to where she needs to be as well. I think she is physically capable of it

Yes i mean i think its not that much more weight she needs to lose. I hope she didn't see people asking if she was pregnant. 

31 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yes i mean i think its not that much more weight she needs to lose. I hope she didn't see people asking if she was pregnant. 

She probably did honestly. Even those who thought she was still undeniably beautiful still said she looked different. Nobody denied her of her beauty regardless because like I said she is lucky to be such naturally a beautiful woman-her looks are hard to tarnish. But there was a mix of "she is still so beautiful" but also pointed out differences. It sucks but atleast nobody could say she was no longer beautiful and she still looks better than most regardless of changes but a number of people still speculated pointed things out. Also whatever happened to her lip def DID NOT help lmao, people associate bigger swollen lips with pregnancy because that does happen, so thats actually another reason for the speculation. People spared her and didn't think she was absurd enough to mess with her already full lips and made them look swollen. So they also blamed that on possible pregnancy along with her not being thin.

I just hope Adriana finds her self esteem again because its gonna break people's hearts to see such a naturally beautiful woman to not feel like it or act as if she doesn't know that she is still beautiful regardless of what age brings. And as you said she doesn't have much more weight to lose anyway.

I already see her in great physical shape, I even think she shouldn't lose more weight. If she wants to continue training to feel better physically of course she can continue training as much as she wants. But sometimes I feel that people (I'm not saying this for you) are not aware that she is a 40 year old woman with 2 daughters. She is doing great. It is a case that should serve to reflect on how bad society is so that even Adriana Lima (I mean, ADRIANA LIMA) feels bad about her body.

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Well atleast she was honest and transparent. But I agree, I really hope she gets out of that insecurity funk- it may explain the areas we mentioned that she may have changed about herself that literally did NOT need changing and didn't help her looks. I know its not easy getting older, especially when you are like Adriana who is used to being a certain way and her looks are her job, so they are important to her. But I need for her to see that even if she isn't a stick thin anymore and even if she is getting older, she is still seen as one of the most beautiful woman ever. People really do want her to embrace herself as she gets older no matter what natural changes occur, she will always be beautiful and seen as such- she is that lucky with her looks. Body wise I do get that since she is a model, regardless of what certain expectations are indeed expected but I think she knows how to push herself and get where she needs to be physically, she just has to keep motivated

Preach 🙌 Wish she could read that

31 minutes ago, borg said:

I already see her in great physical shape, I even think she shouldn't lose more weight. If she wants to continue training to feel better physically of course she can continue training as much as she wants. But sometimes I feel that people (I'm not saying this for you) are not aware that she is a 40 year old woman with 2 daughters. She is doing great. It is a case that should serve to reflect on how bad society is so that even Adriana Lima (I mean, ADRIANA LIMA) feels bad about her body.

Totally agree!

38 minutes ago, borg said:

i agree her body already looked good. I said i think its only a little bit of extra weight then where she was. But i hope she continues to be motivated with dieting/exercise so she can be at that weight she wants to be at to feel more confident in herself. And i think it's manageable if she continues working on it as she was. i mean the reason she gained weight seems to be because she wasn't working on it before that. I hadn't seen her tagging Perfecting athletes (those who prep her diet meals) in like a year. And she wasn't working out daily since she did some IG live home workout thing last year as well. I think she should do what makes her feel good.