Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

21 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Ok but like she just got invisalign not even veeners. Braces/invisalign are so common amongst kids even. I dont think braces/invisalign is correlated with the chances of getting work done or surgeries. 

Technically they are still considered cosmetic procedures. If her teeth wasn't causing oral issues, they weren't, it is considered something comestic. And we know Adriana got them done because she didn't like them, she were insecure about them. So, as I said, lets hope she didn't feel like her lips also needed change too. Because they never looked like this and its not flattering,

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2021_09/787460942_lim030921BZNimage134.jpg.b87dfecf130b9b68865ea86373b8dbb2.jpg

her lips were fine and literally looks better like this

Adriana Lima - Adriana Lima Photos - Adriana Lima Introduces Victoria's Secret New Fragrance "So In Love" - Zimbio

IDK if its filler or maybe a lip plumper gloss but she needs to not mess up her lips again with it

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Technically they are still considered cosmetic procedures. If her teeth wasn't causing oral issues, they weren't, it is considered something comestic. And we know Adriana got them done because she didn't like them, she were insecure about them. So, as I said, lets hope she didn't feel like her lips also needed change too. Because they never looked like this and its not flattering,

I'm not saying it's not cosmetic. She whitens her teeth too, and prob has for years now. But braces are common amongst kids even and teeth whitening is especially common amongst famous people. No one blinks an eye at the thought of a child having braces or people whitening their teeth with home kits. They aren't the same or seen the same way as plastic surgeries.

15 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I'm not saying it's not cosmetic. She whitens her teeth too, and prob has for years now. But braces are common amongst kids even and teeth whitening is especially common amongst famous people. No one blinks an eye at the thought of a child having braces or people whitening their teeth with home kits. They aren't the same or seen the same way as plastic surgeries.

My point is history has shown us once someone fix/changes one thing about themselves they may not be able to stop there, especially anything cosmetic

43 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@ekn this Source linked to the video from Hublot event. How to get it?

All see is private accounts. I don't know any way to download contents from private Facebook accounts. Only sending them friend request would work otherwise you can't grab the contents.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Or Irina. 🤔

i saw the HQs and its neither of them. Adriana wasnt in any pic. But i still think that she prob did do that show. There were different sets last times. And that looks like a small amount of people to be everyone who is part of it.