Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 hours ago, Savanna said:

Didn’t she get her teeth done? It’s probably that. And I’m out again. Good to see you guys are still going strong. 💜

OMG HI Savanna! I wondered if you still lurked lol.

She did get her teeth done, and I did anticipate it would change her smile but her lip itself looks actually swollen to me without any lipstick or something. I do think hyperpigmentation above her lip made it look worse, but even when not focused on that her top lip looks like it was punched and I doubt it was. And the fact that she did get her teeth done actually reduces my confidence in her to leaving her natural looks alone, because maybe that means she also now wants to get her lips done, or this and that done too. Like hopefully Adriana is not falling down the rabbit hole of changing things about herself that does not need to be changed. I mean, messing with her lips would be RIDICULOUS, adriana never had thin lips and everyone knows this. So it would be such a waste to mess up her looks doing something that wasn't even needed because her top lip does not look good naturally right now. Which is a fucking shame because she naturally she usually has great full lips that look better than they did now, it makes no sense to mess with them

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

And the fact that she did get her teeth done actually reduces my confidence in her to leaving her natural looks alone, because maybe that means she also now wants to get her lips done, or this and that done too. 

Ok but like she just got invisalign not even veeners. Braces/invisalign are so common amongst kids even. I dont think braces/invisalign is correlated with the chances of getting work done or surgeries. 

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

Ok but like she just got invisalign not even veeners. Braces/invisalign are so common amongst kids even. I dont think braces/invisalign is correlated with the chances of getting work done or surgeries. 

Agree with this. She never liked her teeth even int the past, she always told they weren't perfect, so why not correct them if it was possible? I don't see changes in her smile tbh, always my favourite one.