Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

7 hours ago, ramires said:

Yesterday she did some fitting for victoria's secret, maybe for an event before show?

IMG_1609.thumb.JPG.d4a7373845b149335a54c866333b03c1.JPG

I've never seen her wear PINK before. Is she the only current angel who never did any promos for PINK? I know Alessandra was their first spokesmodel. 

1 hour ago, uberglasses said:

I've never seen her wear PINK before. Is she the only current angel who never did any promos for PINK? I know Alessandra was their first spokesmodel. 

She does alot during her down time. I've seen her wear it even back in 2007

And she never got the chance to do PINK because she started working with VS in 1998. Models who worked with VS as early as her have never promoted pink in anyway. Because they already dived in doing regular lingerie. Isabel Fontana for example also never did PINK, was with VS since like 1998 too.

Gisele only promoted a PINK fragrance but, it wasn't the same thing, it was considered their adult fragrance.

14 minutes ago, ramires said:

original source : http://www.xiumu.cn/yule/2017/1103/4341795.html

who speaks Chinese?

20171103014358908.thumb.jpg.66d43eace926ccc56b9bd02089b1bd99.jpg

In the motion section they posted that Chinese tv show episode this is from, it's the promo for Adriana being in the next episode with Russell. This week Adriana's episode will air and I hope they upload it there too.

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

In the motion section they posted that Chinese tv show episode this is from, it's the promo for Adriana being in the next episode with Russell. This week Adriana's episode will air and I hope they upload it there too.

Thank you i watched Alessaandra’s episode. but i thought its an interview bc they mentioned her being interviewed last month for a magazine #confused its impossible to access anything on chinese browser from outside