Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

8 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Here. It's wierd tho, I saw on the general vsfs 2017 thread a post of a Pink model saying they take the flight in 3 days, so if she goes there already she will miss the official Angels flight :/ (if they do it this year, idk) Maybe she is going to do an event or something tho.

Thank you. Well i heard a rumor there is no vs plane this year so i don't know. Maybe you are right and there is an event. Lais is also already there.

20171112_200422.thumb.png.c5f3081847f0459a7dc3c47b93e44532.png

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

That was deep.

I don't like this at all: have you see the way she talks about him like some kind of messiah or inspired profet? She is Adriana Lima, strong woman, mother, supermodel, an inspiration to millions, and a genuinely nice person. She isn't below anyone else, and this kind of self-humiliation worries me. In a relationship the partners should be equal, not a master and an apprentice. And this doesn't sound like her at all.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't like this at all: have you see the way she talks about him like some kind of messiah or inspired profet? She is Adriana Lima, strong woman, mother, supermodel, an inspiration to millions, and a genuinely nice person. She isn't below anyone else, and this kind of self-humiliation worries me. In a relationship the partners should be equal, not a master and an apprentice. And this doesn't sound like her at all.

I don't see it like that. I see its her finally admitting publicly that her past relationships have an effect on her and how she acts sometimes. They all went bad and left a mark and she met someone who is seemingly being different about it. Its helping her. Its not humiliation, nobody in the comments is laughing at her or mocking her. They understand she has been through alot and trying to get past it

Reading this, its not the metin part that sticks to me but her talking about trauma and stuff

I don't think she was talking about past relationships..she was talking about traumas in general...

I get what you said @nhlovesadri.. to me  it is very clear Adriana read metin's book like 10 times maybe, she is totally into this "spiritual world" and she is very intense (not in a good way many times) like she says "love of my life" very easy... I read people saying their love isn't woman and man but like brothers and idk why... to me she sees him like @nhlovesadri said...  like a superior pure spiritual person but he doesn't convinces at all sorry! Something isn't natural