Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Did Matt Harvey call the paps too?? 

I don't think Adriana is that private person anymore..sorry!!! But I agree that this situation was planned... 

In Montenegro they said she had security... and now she is at a famous place in Turkey?! Where people are crazy about her?! They know paps are there, he esp. 

Again, I'm surprised she only spended 5 days with kids...what she said for them? She is not focused on her kids, and I believe when she says she is commited to herself.

5 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Did Matt Harvey call the paps too?? 

I don't think Adriana is that private person anymore..sorry!!! But I agree that this situation was planned... 

In Montenegro they said she had security... and now she is at a famous place in Turkey?! Where people are crazy about her?! They now paps are there, he esp. 

Again, I'm surprised she only spended 5 days with kids...what she said for them? She is not focused on her kids, and I believe when she says she is commited to herself.

I agree with you..  someone people says its was planned for his pr 

I read about it on a different news site, she talks about nothing is wrong and that they broke up in a normal way. That they are still friends and that the media shouldn't start with cheating news etc. She is really pretty yeah and the guy is very smart, i've read the book and liked it a lot. 

It seems that he has given her a pendant. This guy knows that Adriana is the opportunity of his life, of not being known almost nor in his country to be a star in his country and surely travel with Adriana wherever he wants.

7 hours ago, Mo- said:

In Turkey it's not very common to call the paps as far as I know. Because the turkish media is something... well they are everywhere. Especially now since all celebs in Turkey are in the same area as she is right now. That place is famous. 

Not to mention Adriana is HUGE there. And she is dating someone who is a public figure from there? Yeah, they are gonna be on her tail

1 hour ago, Mo- said:

Well he isn't really someone that's constantly in the news actually. Now it's just because of her of course. He isn't a celeb, but Adriana is huge yes and they love her. 

He's somebody from there though. I think if she was dating a regular man from there, they'd be anxious still.

28 minutes ago, MariaL said:

I guess she does date them shorter then 6'7.

she said it last year, after joe she changed her rules and would date shorter men.

Yes she looks very beautiful in those pics. I also liked the selfies she took in montenegro.

She is looking pretty but not 20 lol ... He yes looks way younger

What serbian media is talking about this? They were talking so much about her in Montenegro with Marko lol

She changes her "rules" all the time, anytime and sorry but she lies a lot too

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

She is looking pretty but not 20 lol ... He yes looks way younger

What serbian media is talking about this? They were talking so much about her in Montenegro with Marko lol

She changes her "rules" all the time, anytime and sorry but she lies a lot too

Not exactly. He has a baby face and isn't manly looking. But his skin is another story. He has more wrinkles than her. Alot of times people mistake adriana looking more mature and obviously like woman (instead of girlish) more than somebody as looking alot older. Adriana just looks more mature than him. She simply was never a person who had features like Miranda kerr or somebody. But for me, IDC how baby-faced or girlish/boyish your features naturally are, if you have leathery skin and obvious lines on your face, you are looking older to me lol.