Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, EmmaParis said:

It's definitely her. I don't know what to think, I think a little hasty by her part. They met last month and already kiss in public? On the other hand, how old is this guy? He looks quite young, about 25 years old. There's very little information about him on the internet.

And to be honest, the Turks are the most obsessed fans with Adriana, I would prefer that her next boyfriend was not Turkish, honestly. I still remember that time a newspaper began to say that she was going to marry a Turkish presenter, the turks spent the whole year talking about it, being in many cases very unpleasant. And it was all totally false.

Its not HIM, I am worried about. Its Adriana and her family. Atleast he isn't an athlete. I think turkish people liking her so much is reassuring. He probably isn't using her but showing off because we know soooo many turkish men would like to be the one with Adriana lol.

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't understand the translation, it says they had a car accident with the papas following them?!

yes i understand it that way. But i didn't posted it because i wasn't sure. But she arrived at the hotel so it's good.

Just now, emerald7 said:

yes i understand it that way. But i didn't posted it because i wasn't sure. But she arrived at the hotel so it's good.

Thank you :smile: OMG even that, I'm so glad she is alright. I hope those idiots get their drivers licenses suspended, even a car chase for a picture damn! These Turkish media are crazy!

Well... we have gone from barely seeing photos of Adriana in her day to day to not stop to see photos of her in Turkey and in all these situations in which they photograph her, she's next to or with her new boyfriend. I'm pretty convinced that he calls the paps to let everyone know that he's dating Adriana Lima.

Because how many photos do we see of Adriana in Miami, NY or LA? Quite a few, at least if we compare her with other models like Alessandra Ambrosio or Miranda Kerr a while ago, now not so much. The case is that these models are the ones that warn the paparazzi to take pictures, but Adriana never call de paps, Adriana has never been that kind of celebrity who is interested in been photographed every day. Why would she do it now? That's why I do not think it's her. But now, from yesterday afternoon, we have pictures of her at the airport (with her new boyfriend), arriving at the hotel (with her new boyfriend) and today we have photos of her first thing in the morning (with her new boyfriend).

I don't think it's a coincidence and I don't like this guy being so, so interested in letting everyone know that he's Adriana Lima's new boyfriend. If his love for Adriana was disinterested, he wouldn't do that because Adriana doesn't like that his private life is so publicly exposed.

24 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

Well... we have gone from barely seeing photos of Adriana in her day to day to not stop to see photos of her in Turkey and in all these situations in which they photograph her, she's next to or with her new boyfriend. I'm pretty convinced that he calls the paps to let everyone know that he's dating Adriana Lima.

Because how many photos do we see of Adriana in Miami, NY or LA? Quite a few, at least if we compare her with other models like Alessandra Ambrosio or Miranda Kerr a while ago, now not so much. The case is that these models are the ones that warn the paparazzi to take pictures, but Adriana never call de paps, Adriana has never been that kind of celebrity who is interested in been photographed every day. Why would she do it now? That's why I do not think it's her. But now, from yesterday afternoon, we have pictures of her at the airport (with her new boyfriend), arriving at the hotel (with her new boyfriend) and today we have photos of her first thing in the morning (with her new boyfriend).

I don't think it's a coincidence and I don't like this guy being so, so interested in letting everyone know that he's Adriana Lima's new boyfriend. If his love for Adriana was disinterested, he wouldn't do that because Adriana doesn't like that his private life is so publicly exposed.

they followed her to the hotel and will follow her evreywhere in turkey.I do think he called the paps at the airport but after they can just follow her arround evreywhere especially to places that don't have security who are used to deal with paps.They will stalk her evreywhere since she is very famous in turkey

In Turkey it's not very common to call the paps as far as I know. Because the turkish media is something... well they are everywhere. Especially now since all celebs in Turkey are in the same area as she is right now. That place is famous.