Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

25 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

What the hell?

3FDB7F5E00000578-0-image-a-136_1493728109459.jpg 3FDB7FCE00000578-0-image-a-137_1493728531729.jpg

Wow. She's stuck on this dude that literally treated her like garbage (and before anyone claims that this is "speculation"-- we watched it unfold, and if it's all circumstantial -- it's still pretty convincing and damning (for her)

There's photos of them arriving at 1OAK together and leaving the same car. Of course their people are putting out that "they're just friends" you don't go to an after party accompanied by your ex boyfriend after just going public with your current last week (at the game). If she wants to play the field, cool... But the fact that she's stuck on him seems so desperate given how things ended with them. 

6 minutes ago, morpheu said:

and how did he treat her like garbage lol?

You're too behind to even help catch up. And that's not an insult. You maybe weren't on here or weren't part of the private message thread.

Keep in mind that I don't have some sort of protective parent syndrome when it comes to Adriana. It doesn't matter to me how many men she wants to date or if she dates someone that's not on her level (she did date marko jaric after all). But being a fan, it's simple to make observations and observe her behavior in respect to another individual. I think Julian is gorgeous and if she must date athletes, he would be a fine choice had I not observed what I had throughout the start of this year. You can try to debate this (and your all knowing "lol" dictates that you might) but provided that you don't know what incidents or details I'm referring to, since many of them weren't discussed on the main board, your argument might not be all encompassing. 

On a completely different note, I think she looked amazing at the MET. I loved her dress and her make up and her poses. I really think she looked far better than at any other times at the MET. The dress also compliments her body in such a gorgeous way. 

I didn't like the after party dress as much in terms of how it compliments her frame. But she still looked beautiful. 

I thought John and Adriana were among the best there when it comes to models. Gisele looked beautiful too except I feel like she has had more flattering dresses. 

33 minutes ago, Yemen said:

You're too behind to even help catch up. And that's not an insult. You maybe weren't on here or weren't part of the private message thread.

Keep in mind that I don't have some sort of protective parent syndrome when it comes to Adriana. It doesn't matter to me how many men she wants to date or if she dates someone that's not on her level (she did date marko jaric after all). But being a fan, it's simple to make observations and observe her behavior in respect to another individual. I think Julian is gorgeous and if she must date athletes, he would be a fine choice had I not observed what I had throughout the start of this year. You can try to debate this (and your all knowing "lol" dictates that you might) but provided that you don't know what incidents or details I'm referring to, since many of them weren't discussed on the main board, your argument might not be all encompassing. 

if julian edelman was not the part of this private group im refusing to believe this claim #Proveitoritdidnothappen