Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I understand. :( Her absence in the VS Swim Special though is just tragic :baronlamesign::banghead:I feel like that's what's bothering me lately. That's a slap in the face for not only fans of Adriana but VS fans too. Even people asked Ed on his IG if Adri and Ale are leaving the company because they aren't part of the special :/

At least she looked amazing in the LOVE Advent video, huge improvement from last year's video she did with them and damn better than anything VS has produced this year. I do want to see her do more HF runway work and get more Vogue covers this year, that's for sure. Less VS should mean more HF which I hope that's what her management is gearing towards.

I think VS done so much for Adriana and the same did Adriana for VS..It's been more than 15 years and it's time to move on. VS can't give everything to her every year. We shouldn't complain about that or making bad comments. It's hard to accept but we all are fans and we all remember how much they pushed her years ago and now it's time to do that with other young girls. It is what it is. But that doesn't mean that Adriana is not the best one (she always will be) And from what I've seen it's not really that bad that she and Ale are not in swim special, VS literally copied last year scenes with new girls..Such a shame. To me it looks like VS running out of ideas. So it would be better if Adriana just step out but since Ale basically confirmed herself to walk next year in yh video it's pretty clear that Adriana will walk as well.

3 hours ago, Isabell said:

I think VS done so much for Adriana and the same did Adriana for VS..It's been more than 15 years and it's time to move on. VS can't give everything to her every year. We shouldn't complain about that or making bad comments. It's hard to accept but we all are fans and we all remember how much they pushed her years ago and now it's time to do that with other young girls. It is what it is. But that doesn't mean that Adriana is not the best one (she always will be) And from what I've seen it's not really that bad that she and Ale are not in swim special, VS literally copied last year scenes with new girls..Such a shame. To me it looks like VS running out of ideas. So it would be better if Adriana just step out but since Ale basically confirmed herself to walk next year in yh video it's pretty clear that Adriana will walk as well.

http___oi63.tinypic.com_2f0eypt.gif

4 hours ago, Isabell said:

To me it looks like VS running out of ideas.

That's because they keep using the same photographers and the same directors. Of course it will end up the same all the time.

But they don't even wish to change anything. They're making billions a year, so why change if it ain't broken?

27 minutes ago, Schemer said:

That's because they keep using the same photographers and the same directors. Of course it will end up the same all the time.

But they don't even wish to change anything. They're making billions a year, so why change if it ain't broken?

As a brand yes they're making billions but lose over 3 million viewers is not exactly what they wanted, right?

24 minutes ago, Isabell said:

As a brand yes they're making billions but lose over 3 million viewers is not exactly what they wanted, right?

And actually VS has changed alot in other ways and thats whats resulting in the lost of views as well as demographics. I saw somewhere they lost ALOT of viewers that were from ages 18-30 something.

Not surpised, it looks like the only ones who care much about the brand mostly are a bunch of 16 year olds and shit.

VS def made some changes, that they shouldn't have.

39 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Cable/TV networks are losing viewership in general. I don't know if it's only VS.

Definitely. All I'm saying is that VS expected more in my opinion ..But at the end it was a "trash" 3 mil. viewers is a lot to lose..

@TKC That was so out of the line..I was expecting at least Candice to wear 3 but all the veterans ended up with 2 like Kendall, Gigi and other models that makes no sense to me.. Let's cheers for a better year :rofl: