Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I think Adriana doesn't need VS...

And it's impossible compare her with Gisele..Adriana doesn't has Gisele's power, and Gisele leaved younger too, diferent situation.. I agree, totally crap

But I think she is probably leaving. She did not shoot for VS swim of next year and there wasn't any reason for her to miss it.

I've seen VS fans on the general boards say "not surprised that Adri and Ale aren't in VS Swim. VS Swim is all about Candice."

Like is it a running joke that Adri isn't good enough for VS Swim now in these days? She deserves to be there, I don't get it.

I really don't understand this non sense comparation with Candice... jesus they are in diferents generations, Candice is younger, she is on the top of her carreir

About Joe... I don't know..to me she can do so much better. I love how rare is Graça's smile haha and she is not impressed at all

And it's impossible compare her with Gisele..Adriana doesn't has Gisele's power, and Gisele leaved younger too, diferent situation.. I agree, totally crap

But I think she is probably leaving. She did not shoot for VS swim of next year and there wasn't any reason for her to miss it.

I've seen VS fans on the general boards say "not surprised that Adri and Ale aren't in VS Swim. VS Swim is all about Candice."

Like is it a running joke that Adri isn't good enough for VS Swim now in these days? She deserves to be there, I don't get it.

I mean candice has a hot body and all and swim stuff is her most successful thing (she has a lot of covers for it)

but for me I still prefer ale and adri. Esp adriana because she's just really photogentic when it comes to her shoots. She brings IT, she just doesn't look hot but you realize the way she posed also is what made the pic she take great. Like the VS swim special was a prime example

I really don't understand this non sense comparation with Candice... jesus they are in diferents generations, Candice is younger, she is on the top of her carreir

About Joe... I don't know..to me she can do so much better. I love how rare is Graça's smile haha and she is not impressed at all

She looked nice that night too. She also looked nice the last VSFS. I like how she does her hair for the events.

I read an article earlier and it talked about how they wanted the models to have a more 'natural, fresh' look 

2vmj9mp.gif

my ass. All the models I think are the prettiest without makeup look better without actual makeup.

:rofl:

What was she asked? This and Magdalena telling off TMZ are my fav moments.

I read an article earlier and it talked about how they wanted the models to have a more 'natural, fresh' look 

2vmj9mp.gif

my ass. All the models I think are the prettiest without makeup look better without actual makeup.

:rofl:

What was she asked? This and Magdalena telling off TMZ are my fav moments.

Lmao I have no idea, I have been trying to figure it out since I saw that video

Before Candice VS Swim was all about Ale. I could be wrong, but Adriana didn't really do a lot of swim.

Before Candice VS Swim was all about Ale. I could be wrong, but Adriana didn't really do a lot of swim.

I think adriana got more cover VS swim than her...

But either way me and the other user were just saying who we personally preferred. Not about who it was about, even with it being mostly 'about candice" I still prefer Adriana's work for it and thinks she is great for it because of not just how hot she looks but her talent.