Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ how do you know if that's what the member intended to say or not? you cant just say "dont say this or dont say that" that's probably what the member intended to say. let's ask. Miwa, is it true she requested that sort of payment for one night, or was it for a year, month?

well firstly for one night, the campaign protested, and she lowered it to every ads, including print ads :)

beauty and celebrity must be payed ;)

I know that

but 400.000 euros for one night?? :blink: honestly, neither Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis asked for that much

don`t say "for one night" because people might missunderstand :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl:

In "Indecent Proposal" Demi Moor was worth 1 mln $ so Adriana's 400.000 wouldn't be a record :laugh: .

beauty and celebrity must be payed ;)

I know that

but 400.000 euros for one night?? :blink: honestly, neither Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis asked for that much

don`t say "for one night" because people might missunderstand :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl:

In "Indecent Proposal" Demi Moor was worth 1 mln $ so Adriana's 400.000 wouldn't be a record :laugh: .

i`ll pay 5$ :rofl:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Adriana acted spoiled and bratty. If everyone dotes on you all the time, night and day, it would eventually go to 'anyone's head. I bet she expects a lot to be handed to her on a silver platter. I like Adriana as a model but I can picture her being kind of 'annoying and prissy'....like "here I'm, kiss my feet' <_< She just has that 'air' about her.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Adriana acted spoiled and bratty. If everyone dotes on you all the time, night and day, it would eventually go to 'anyone's head. I bet she expects a lot to be handed to her on a silver platter. I like Adriana as a model but I can picture her being kind of 'annoying and prissy'....like "here I'm, kiss my feet' <_< She just has that 'air' about her.

Actually...if you watch any of the videos of her...you should get the exact opposite impression...

Just my humble opinion :whistle:

lets be honest - practically all young, famous and rich people are more or less spoiled. I can't name one model that I could call nice and smart without having any doubts. Heidi? she seams nice, she picked a good father for her kids (i think Seal is a great guy), but when she was younger she got pregnant with Briatore's child. Petra? How blunt do you have to be to date Blunt? Maybe Ale? I don't know...

I agree. Most models, based on their looks alone and the environment of the modeling world, are not going to be intelligent, down to earth individuals. For most models, their outer appearance is the main importance. Modeling is a kind of 'acting' and I think Adriana puts on a 'good show' for the camera while it's running....kind of a "I love being the centre of attention" kind of thing, yet this doesn't mean she isn't spoiled or bratty. Adriana is 'use' to being doted on, plain and simple. This kind of lifestyle won't develop character in most people! I would be very surprised if she wasn't spoiled! Adriana is a 'fantasy' but as for the real person, I think alot of people would be disallusioned by the reality of her personality.

She reminds me of the type that is all smiles while the camera is rolling but has a complete other side to her.

I agree. Most models, based on their looks alone and the environment of the modeling world, are not going to be intelligent, down to earth individuals. For most models, their outer appearance is the main importance. Modeling is a kind of 'acting' and I think Adriana puts on a 'good show' for the camera while it's running....kind of a "I love being the centre of attention" kind of thing, yet this doesn't mean she isn't spoiled or bratty. Adriana is 'use' to being doted on, plain and simple. This kind of lifestyle won't develop character in most people! I would be very surprised if she wasn't spoiled! Adriana is a 'fantasy' but as for the real person, I think alot of people would be disallusioned by the reality of her personality.

She reminds me of the type that is all smiles while the camera is rolling but has a complete other side to her.

I concur. :)

lets be honest - practically all young, famous and rich people are more or less spoiled. I can't name one model that I could call nice and smart without having any doubts. Heidi? she seams nice, she picked a good father for her kids (i think Seal is a great guy), but when she was younger she got pregnant with Briatore's child. Petra? How blunt do you have to be to date Blunt? Maybe Ale? I don't know...

I'm not sure if I'm inferring you correctly here, but I think Alessandra has a BIG head. :) More so than Adriana, like 70% bigger than Adriana's head. Lol! I think Adriana is more reserved and insecure on the inside than how she acts in her career. Just my opinion...obviously, I don't know the woman. :p

they all have that 'air' about them..from Naomi Campbell to Adriana Lima and all the others..that's why i like them based on their looks because that's why they're here,that's why they're paid so much and that's why we like to look at them.Simple as that.

Ale is like that? I haven't noticed. She never was one of my favorites (she's too skinny) so I never paid much attention to her.

Adriana used to be reserved and insecure, but that was years ago...

^ that's true Tinky. Unfortunately they are all good models, but not role models.

ok now seriously .. she has a multi year multi million dollar contract, why would she suddenly start asking money for individual commercials when she`s getting payed for the whole commercials?

i thinks that she doesn't want money she even has said that over and over, why would all of a sudden she become this greedy person?

that doesn`t make sense does it?

EDITTTTTTTT:

untill we can`t see a reliable source that said that (like a magazine or something else) we can`t really believe that ..

i thinks that she doesn't want money she even has said that over and over, why would all of a sudden she become this greedy person?

that doesn`t make sense does it?

telling lies about virginity or believing that a rocker who "had" like 236 women will marry the 237th one doesn't make sense too :whistle: ;).