Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

victorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231975.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231976.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231977.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231974.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231978.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231979.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231980.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231968.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231969.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231970.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231971.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231972.jpgvictorias-secret-bombshell-miami-with_5231973.jpg

Contactmusic

Lol I love these, About two months ago I was lookin at old pics of her from VS events, early 2000s-2006 and I was like wow, we don't see her making faces like that anymore and I knew it had to do with her personal life.

So its great to see her be that way again. Can't complain too much about joe, she happy

Thanks everybody for the pics! :D

Still the most beautiful model ever!!!:wub6yh2cm::heart: She looks 10 years younger than she is! Incredible!:heart:

I love her look at the VS event. Hair and makeup are perfect. :wub6yh2cm: I don't like the dress and the shoes for the awards show...kind of tacky... But hair and makeup there are great, but she has been doing that look for last couple of events I would love to see something different.

I saw now, him in some photos at VS store hahah and yes crista he's looking like a bodyguard, but I don't see him at Billboards lol...sorry but even if he's her boyfriend or something, why take the guy for every work?! He has nothing to do there, looks kind lost lol

^^LOL! I had to look very hard to see him. He didn't even look the part of a body guard since he was in the cut. What in the world did he do for like 3-4 hours at the store? Surely he could have been at the gym, working. They seem to still be in the nauseating puppy love stage. Sorry guys, I'm back to being iffy about Joe after a few of his vomit worthy IG posts.

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

TKC, C'mon she never stopped with 'Adriana's faces'... and yes, I think she's looking a little too thin IDK.... Joe was there? I didn't see any photo 

I beg to differ lol. At her marc jacob events, IWC events and etc we didn't get those faces. Plus, she barely gets VS events, and I think she waits until those events to be that obnoxious because its clearly a less mature environment. But in past events you didn't get a real proper smile from her even. 

Here though I am talking about the obnoxious adriana faces that ends up coming up because she was being very playful. There are old photos of her, her mouth so wide you get a clear view of the inside lol. Its been awhile since adriana had been like that. I think a little part of that also has to do with her getting older.