Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Wow, she's been looking amazing recently! <3

As for the social media, I'm gonna chime in once because I see this discussion flare up again and again and it's annoying, to be honest.

Lima is from before social media became a thing. She hasn't had to deal with it for the majority of her career and she's built her life around the idea that work and her personal life can be separate. I think Adriana genuinely loves modeling, but I also think that when the shoot/job/runway/whatever is done, she just wants to go home and just be able to do other stuff. Social media doesn't allow that. Social media operates on the idea that you want to share every single thing you do with the world. And in modeling today, social media has become a mandatory tool in your own marketing. You can see it with the new VS angels. They're selfie queens. They've been raised that way and it's natural to them to take pictures of themselves all the time. They're also more than a decade younger than Adriana. 

Cut the woman some slack. Like it or not, she is from a different generation, and using social media isn't natural to her. Or enjoyable, for that matter. She tries to keep up, but when doing so isn't fun to you, it's exhausting. Some of you may be too young to understand a world where internet on your phone was either not possible or ridiculously expensive, but that's the time when Adriana became a supermodel. Some of you were just throwing sand in each other's faces at elementary school back when Adriana was in her early twenties. With technology going as fast as it is, those years make a difference. 

So please stop whining and complaining about her lack of presence on the social media. For one it is not actually going to make it more inviting for her to change and secondly, she's not up-and-coming anymore. She accomplished everything in modeling. She's basically just riding out the wave for as long as it'll take her. Be happy she still wants to be on it. 

I actually did witness a world before internet, phones and social media and I think some others who have the same annoyance do too. I don't think anybody here is that young.

And I have said once and I will continue to say it again, I don't agree with that for multiple reasons already stated.

I am a person who tries not to complain so much about adriana, literally the only thing I will is her social media habits, but part of that reason is for her benefit (as I have said before). It doesn't matter if she isn't from that time,she isn't trying to slow down, so she is going to have to keep just like everybody else who is also not ready to retire at all.

Adriana isn't perfect. And there are a few of us who do try not to come at her for various things like some people do on here. For some the social media deal is that one thing that annoys people about what she does. You can't be a jolly camper about every single thing she does.