Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

What about Turkey, the plane ride to those locations, from them.

Her last V man editorial??? lol.

I can't sugar coat this one. Like this really does affect different areas of her life.  I hope somebody who she is associated with sees these comments/thoughts/suggestions before these designers and magazines moves on to other models/with by far better PR who have their priorities in better check..Free advice, don't cost her a thing but will help her more, than what she has going on.

It shouldn't be like pulling teeth for her work to atleast be posted.

Just now, TKC said:

What about Turkey, the plane ride to those locations, from them.

Her last V man editorial??? lol.

I can't sugar coat this one. Like this really does affect different areas of her life.  I hope somebody who she is associated with sees these comments/thoughts/suggestions before these designers and magazines moves on to other models/with by far better PR who have their priorities in better check..Free advice, don't cost her a thing but will help her more, than what she has going on.

It shouldn't be like pulling teeth for her work to atleast be posted.

7 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I just have to say, I HATE this guy for so many reasons urghhh

lol, many reason?? tell me a few. . .

14 hours ago, TKC said:

But Joe is a tag along, which is going to make it worse because when will she stop ignoring social media?

Overall, what she does is really annoying and honestly not cool to her fans

Does she take those quotes she posts seriously or does she just post them because she likes the way they sound, because... smh.

18 hours ago, mjmarija said:

I hate that she is not posting anything... mostly because we know it's because of Joe. I used to think she didn't like social media and that's why she was never active, so I didn't care too much. But now, this kind of makes me angry...

I agree with you both. I think we are just disappointed because this year she started so good, posting many and different things, she improved a lot. And now she is at her phase, when she forgot her IG password and she post nothing. It's such a bad way to handle Social Media. It is possible to handle both, her Bf and connect somtimes with IG and her fans.

I understand when she travels that she is happy she isn't alone the whole time at the hotel and all that. Even her Agent is with her ( not the same as with Jo). But He uses IG a lot too and i think she just wanna focus on one thing, or don't care about the others much then. But even she can't post something from her secret work, she could post something like Chris did at the restaurant, because we know she was in Bukarest.

Lol About the quotes she post on IG, its not the first time someone asked her if she likes the way they sound and that she hopes her fans see her like that. Or if she really takes them seriously. fans are a bit harsh.

At the end it's her choice. It looks like it's not a big deal for her to be off from social media that way. because its not the first time she was so active and from one moment and then she stoped abrupt. As long as she's happy i won't care that much.

10 hours ago, tbd11 said:

the pics from your link. They look happy together. I didn't knew Jo smokes. I love her smiling to the paps at the end of the video.

PcmKJy8d.jpg IfXFywlR.jpg 9gRRfOYl.jpg7JhMldoO.jpg

86pIltgA.jpg F7CG3Yi2.jpg s4TayYpU.jpg uTi2QyKy.jpg PL5hGrtX.jpg

On 3/20/2016 at 7:26 AM, emerald7 said:

lol, many reason?? tell me a few. . .

I agree with you both. I think we are just disappointed because this year she started so good, posting many and different things, she improved a lot. And now she is at her phase, when she forgot her IG password and she post nothing. It's such a bad way to handle Social Media. It is possible to handle both, her Bf and connect somtimes with IG and her fans.

I understand when she travels that she is happy she isn't alone the whole time at the hotel and all that. Even her Agent is with her ( not the same as with Jo). But He uses IG a lot too and i think she just wanna focus on one thing, or don't care about the others much then. But even she can't post something from her secret work, she could post something like Chris did at the restaurant, because we know she was in Bukarest.

Lol About the quotes she post on IG, its not the first time someone asked her if she likes the way they sound and that she hopes her fans see her like that. Or if she really takes them seriously. fans are a bit harsh.

At the end it's her choice. It looks like it's not a big deal for her to be off from social media that way. because its not the first time she was so active and from one moment and then she stoped abrupt. As long as she's happy i won't care that much.

Just looking out for her long term happiness lol. This all gonna come into play in the future.

Ironically it looks like alot of the social media fans like Joe. Somebody posted those pics and people like him

This people don't really follow Adriana, even know they break up.. they will like anyone she dates....

Reasons why I don't like Joe?? Hahah well, she totally changes when she's with him; he looks kind dumb I don't know why lol; to me she deserves someone more mature, more everything.. and of course he smokes, he isn't a real athlete, this "healthy life philosophy" is bs.. and if she breaks up if him, well she had a reason once, so.....

But tbh Adriana never gave a shit for her fans LOL.. Its sad but true.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

This people don't really follow Adriana, even know they break up.. they will like anyone she dates....

Reasons why I don't like Joe?? Hahah well, she totally changes when she's with him; he looks kind dumb I don't know why lol; to me she deserves someone more mature, more everything.. and of course he smokes, he isn't a real athlete, this "healthy life philosophy" is bs.. and if she breaks up if him, well she had a reason once, so.....

But tbh Adriana never gave a shit for her fans LOL.. Its sad but true.

It depends because she treats them the nicest out of most models. She has done things for her fans, I never seen another model do besides Gisele. And hasn't been nasty to them like others.She'd thank them when she didn't need to.

I think she does what SHE wants to do and on HER time. Esp if there is a purpose behind it. Sometimes I think she see some of the things fan/haters say and if it upsets her, you know she is gonna react and it ain't gonna be good. The best example is when people picked at her English on twitter, she went an entire month not speaking it.

But that doesn't mean who ever the person is on her team shouldn't intervene.I think its ridiculous and disappointing that the cover wasn't posted. I think that is her PR job more than anything. And its honestly stupid like I said, because not only does that clearly lead to people thinking Adriana is like "fuck her fans", not only will that cause her to lose fans, lose impact, and lose appeal. But what the hell will these designers, photographers, and magazines think when Adriana doesn't show her appreciate for the work she is still allowed to get despite being in the business for so long? What will they think? Especially compared to so many other models who "show more appreciation".  Like all these models out here, why would somebody even allow for that to happen? People can easily move on to the next model who doesn't mind promoting the work they allowed for them to do and show their appreciation.

Its a loss all around and its sad that nobody is realizing that or doesn't care. its ridiculous at this point. Things have changed and time isn't slowing down for Adriana or anybody neither will competition. Its sad that none of this matter to any of them.Esp as a fan myself, I want to see her do well.... But when consequences of this activity shows up, I am not going to feel sorry. You do reap what you sow. Its bad when I am talking like this because I am usually an optimist and clearly I don't talk like this when it comes to her.

I've always wanted the best for Adriana because I know she is a good person. Clearly not perfect but is a good person. And so many of her fans realize that she is. But someone also has to do with they have to. Even if she still doesn't like social media, there is supposed to be somebody in her corner that picks up that slack because she like her job right?