Bellazon

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty

TantrumXSpeed

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty, Battle of the Best Friends  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially?

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio

Ale is a beautiful girl, but if you compare each feature to each feature, Ana has IMO the perfect face. Gorgeous big light colored eyes, full lips, high cheek bones, wonderful jawline. Ana's face to me, beats out most models. I like Ale, but there are dozens of girls with better faces than her.

ALESSANDRA HAS THE PRETTIER FACE AND THE HOTTER BODY.

That's a laugh. Ale has the worst legs/lower body out of all the VS models.

really? now that´s a pretty little thing she´s most famous from all of them now :) it doesn´t matter who has better features or perfect face...that is not the thing that actually makes you beautiful. Alessandra is flawless, she´s a sheer energy, a sexiness, she´s got variety of women inside of her, and she manage it to work out perfectly....she´s splendid, no matter how imperfect you will call her :laugh: because, actually....it doesn´t matter at all :laugh:

indexgk0.jpgindexrh7.jpg

indexrt0.jpg

Ana will remain wonderful in my eyes still, cos she´s gorgeous...but as far as she´s beautiful, she didn´t strike me as hard as Ale did :idk:

Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially? I honestly think Ana Beatriz has the perfect feminine face- heart shaped face, big eyes, plush lips... :hell yea!: Alessandra has a very chiseled jawline, almost masculine..

But somehow Ale is still sexy and attractive.

Alessandra: Sexy- yes Attractive- yes Beautiful- NO (at least not FACIALLY)

Ana: Sexy- yes Attractive- yes Beautiful- YES!!!!

Heck I think Ana Beatriz is more Facially beautiful than Adriana! (did I dare say that out loud?! :blink: )

You guys can still vote for Alessandra just because you like her more though. I really wanted to see who everyone likes more... :)

Alessandra - more fresh looking ;-)

I'm just curious, but I would like to see one of the big ABB fans here post the one pic they consider the epitemy of her beauty, because I've never gotten it. I think she looks sort of odd and always like she's about to fall asleep. There's nothing in her eyes to me, but maybe someone can change my mind.

To me, Ale has far more character. She has a piercing look, and that alone makes her more attractive to me.

I'm just curious, but I would like to see one of the big ABB fans here post the one pic they consider the epitemy of her beauty, because I've never gotten it. I think she looks sort of odd and always like she's about to fall asleep. There's nothing in her eyes to me, but maybe someone can change my mind.

To me, Ale has far more character. She has a piercing look, and that alone makes her more attractive to me.

I'm not some mega Ana fan but I think her beauty is quite obvious. She's not even my type of model. She is just so gorgeous. Like look at any picture of her. I found some on photobucket:

post-5637-0-1446101848-36682_thumb.jpg

post-5637-0-1446101848-38305_thumb.jpg

thAnaBeatrizBarros4.jpg

Ale when you look at her face you are not that much impressed by her facial features. You're maybe more impressed by her spunk than her features which you can say are average hot.

post-5637-0-1446101848-41119_thumb.jpg

I honestly have never seen a normal picture of Ana looking ugly (I mean one where she's not making a weird face like in that picture). I have never seen her look bad. I have seen Ale's face look bad in many pics, especially candids where she's even smiling.

^ But still. Ana looked pretty freakin' awful in the pic Vanezinha posted--far worse than anything unflattering of Ale--and the pics you posted seem to be the least best examples of what Ana looks like. That third one she looks more like Rachel Weisz than what I see in her pics.

I love like Ana, this is hard. I like her personality, as cold as ice. You should post a pic of Ana with a snake , venezinha, you have that pic ?? Thats so HOT !!!

I voted for Ale, ive never seen a prettier face, even Gisele.