Bellazon

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty

TantrumXSpeed

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty, Battle of the Best Friends  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially?

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio

Please nitpick at Ana's features. I'm having a very hard time trying to do it on my own. She's too pretty for me to like her.

Yeah, shes awesome. Her dreamy eyes are 99999 times better than Jeisa's . Unlike Jeisa, her face represents the perfection. She's even taller then Jeisa without those high heels. Not just Ale, Ana is greater than anyone else.

Me nitpicking on ABB:

Personally, I think her lips look like they belong on a duck, her eyes are completely lifeless (I'm looking at one pic and they look like she's cross-eyed, like she can't focus), and the structure of her cheekbones make them seem defined and yet droopy to me. It's like they sag almost where they are, and that doesn't help with the lazy unfocused look of her eyes. Happy?

Personally, I think her lips look like they belong on a duck, her eyes are completely lifeless (I'm looking at one pic and they look like she's cross-eyed, like she can't focus), and the structure of her cheekbones make them seem defined and yet droopy to me. It's like they sag almost where they are, and that doesn't help with the lazy unfocused look of her eyes. Happy?

I agree about the last part. It makes me feel better really. Ana doesn't look so good in candids. I mean still very good, but not so good that it makes me fell bad.

Don't rag on Jeisa please. Also I've seen Jeisa and Ana be the same height while they both had heels on, different sized heels yes but that means that Jeisa with heels would be taller than Ana.
Also I think Ana's height sometimes makes her look unattractive. Sometimes.
Also I like Jeisa's eyes better. I don't really like Ana's eyes. I like Ale's eyes better than Ana's.

I agree about the last part. It makes me feel better really. Ana doesn't look so good in candids. I mean still very good, but not so good that it makes me fell bad.

Oh, OK . *winks winks* winking0066.gif

Also I hate how people criticize Jeisa every time I post.

I think Jeisa's hot. :ninja: But I think you sort of give people the impression you're demanding that they like her, and the criticism is more of a backlash because of that than honest dislike of her.

Also I like Jeisa's eyes better. I don't really like Ana's eyes. I like Ale's eyes better than Ana's.

i hate the eyes of ana, she looks like a drug :yuckky:

Yeah, it's my least favorite thing about Ana's face. It clashes horribly with the blonde hair.