Bellazon

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty

TantrumXSpeed

Ana Beatriz vs. Alessandra - facial beauty, Battle of the Best Friends  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more BEAUTIFUL facially?

• Ana Beatriz Barros
    • Alessandra Ambrosio

I don't believe beauty is as relative as everyone thinks it is.

I agree with this. I posted up TWO photos which clearly demonstrated Ale's crossed-eyes, and yet people still whine and bitch and moan about how unfair I'm being. It's pretty funny. Jennka, I like you, so I'm not gonna sling mud; let's just say our tastes differ wildly. It's clear TO ME that Ana is the far, far greater beauty.

that is all I was talking about, for YOU - I wanted to hear just this one word...look, I mean no offense, I can understand why you like Ana more or why you think she´s much more prettier, I was just pissed off because of that Ale´s bashing...that´s all!! so...peace... :)

but I don´t agree with ninanina19 - beauty is the most relative thing I´ve known...there´s actually NOTHING more relative than beauty! You can say, "perfect" face, and still there are many people who really DO NOT find it beautiful at ALL. Actually, perfection is boring, it´s not beautiful...and frankly, there is nothing like "perfection" in this whole world. I could say, Angelina´s lips are PERFECT. Others can call her duck. You may say, Ana´s eyes are PERFECT. I don´t find them perfect at all. Now you can go on and on persuading me into your opinion, and you can end up like "she´s got absolutely NO taste in women" and keep on thinking you are the only one who knows what beauty is... :)

I agree with this. I posted up TWO photos which clearly demonstrated Ale's crossed-eyes, and yet people still whine and bitch and moan about how unfair I'm being. It's pretty funny. Jennka, I like you, so I'm not gonna sling mud; let's just say our tastes differ wildly. It's clear TO ME that Ana is the far, far greater beauty.

Of course you agree! Anyone who says beauty isn't that relative says it because they want their opinion to be right and everyone else's--not to be just different--but to be wrong.

Okay, so you posted two photos of Ale, and being that I can only remember one of them, I'll admit she did look a little odd. But do you seriously expect that ONE pic to discount hundreds, if not thousands, proving she's not cross-eyed? And do you think a model could become successful with crossed eyes? And do you see that not even Ana's fans are agreeing with you? KenzoD, I'm going to do you a favor and tell myself that you don't really mean what you're saying and that you're only doing it for the attention your parents never gave you, because your idea that Ale is cross-eyed is too blatantly idiotic for you to think it's the truth.

Of course you agree! Anyone who says beauty isn't that relative says it because they want their opinion to be right and everyone else's--not to be just different--but to be wrong.

Okay, so you posted two photos of Ale, and being that I can only remember one of them, I'll admit she did look a little odd. But do you seriously expect that ONE pic to discount hundreds, if not thousands, proving she's not cross-eyed? And do you think a model could become successful with crossed eyes? And do you see that not even Ana's fans are agreeing with you? KenzoD, I'm going to do you a favor and tell myself that you don't really mean what you're saying and that you're only doing it for the attention your parents never gave you, because your idea that Ale is cross-eyed is too blatantly idiotic for you to think it's the truth.

Yes, thank you for the diagnosis, Dr. I suggest you take your own advice before positing psychological advice to people you don't even know. Frankly, it's pretty amusing and pathetic how you're so incapable of accepting a dissenting opinion that you have to resort to personal (and poorly-veiled) attacks. If anyone's 13 around here, it must be you--or you're a grown woman who just behaves like a 13-year-old, which is just plain sad.

I also think it's pretty hypocritical of some of you to be attacking me when a few other posters have said some nasty and outrageous things about Ana without any kind of backlash. Please, if you were any more transparent you'd be see-through.

Yes, thank you for the diagnosis, Dr. I suggest you take your own advice before positing psychological advice to people you don't even know. Frankly, it's pretty amusing and pathetic how you're so incapable of accepting a dissenting opinion that you have to resort to personal (and poorly-veiled) attacks. If anyone's 13 around here, it must be you--or you're a grown woman who just behaves like a 13-year-old, which is just plain sad.

I also think it's pretty hypocritical of some of you to be attacking me when a few other posters have said some nasty and outrageous things about Ana without any kind of backlash. Please, if you were any more transparent you'd be see-through.

Hey, Why did you talk about mbinebri only ??? I was one of them too. Thats not fair !!!!! <_<

Oh, Kenzo, Kenzo, Kenzo. :sleep:

I could be 13, 30, 60, as old as the Earth, male, female, an alien from Mars, etc., and that doesn't mean you're not wrong about Ale having crossed-eyes, which is the point of my 100% valid rebuttal of your argument, for which you had nothing to counter with. You only call me 13. Is that the best you've got?

Now is Ale having crossed eyes a matter of opinion? No. It's something that is there or it isn't, and the facts prove you wrong, and it seems you can't accept that, buddy. I mean how sad is it that YOU can't accept that others have different opinions and you have to resort to what is obviously a ridiculous lie to support yourself?

So there was no backlash against people criticizing Ana? So what exactly were your vicious posts insulting Ale then? As another favor to you, I'm going to give you a friendly warning: you're only making a fool of yourself here. Now please stop wasting my time unless you have something valid to say, okay? Oh, and you're welcome for the diagnosis.